Thread: Need some help please!!!!!

Default Need some help please!!!!!

My wife's 2008 HHR has a problem, all the door speakers stop working all of a sudden ,,,, the first one was the front passenger a month ago and today none worked at all,,,, the tweeters work buts thats it,,,,the radio works fine.a friend told me it is the radio that isn't working but if it didn't work the tweeters wouldnt have came on,,,,this car is bone stock door panels has nevered been removed or no cut wires fuses are okay,,,,,,, I check online people have the same problem but don't know to to fix besides taken to the dealer,,,,,,anyone please help

maybe a setting on the radio itself? or a fuse(but u said they're ok). thats all I can think of