Alright let me go ahead and save who ever keeps steeling this damn car some time. My Integra has absolutely nothing valuable in it. The stock ass LS motor has 200+k miles on it, it's leaking oil, the paint looks like shit and is peeling, and you cant sell shit from this car. My Integra which has been physically stolen 3 times and broken into 4 times was stolen YET AGAIN from my driveway sometime between Midnight-6AM today. Let me go ahead and save who ever keeps stealing the car or anyone of you low lives who do this shit for a living some time and especially me some time. If you want to steal a car, go steal something more profitable. My car has nothing valuable for you to take. Thank you and happy Friday.

FYI: It's a 95 LS Green integra with 14 inch hubcap wheels with the drive side rear hub cap missing. The drive side side mirror paint is also peeling bad and the passanger side door handle is broken from when it was broken into last time. Spread the word to your thieve friends that this car has nothing valuable in it and don't waste your damn time on it.