Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for those who went/go to target...

emartu

Default for those who went/go to target...

do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on. so far we aren't having any issues hanging out there and it would really suck to get the target people or whoever pissed over something little, but i know they came out and said something a year or two ago, then we had to move down to the hospital.

We had that same problem back in the day at Toys R Us. I don't think many people on here know how to clean up after themselves...
    RIP Aunie
    RIP Leisa
    You will never be forgotten!!!

I agree... I would hate to see what some of these peoples houses look like... they need to realize they are grown.. mommy and daddy arent there to pick up after them anymore

half of them arent grown though...

you are right about that Krissy

emartu

Quote Originally Posted by LiL Scrappy
    i dunno, i can name names...lol, but i won't. simply put: clean up after yourself

yeh that is true, and thats what gives me and a select few a bad name. i may be young but a lot of people say i act really mature for my age. some people just think that they are better than everyone else and that someone else will pick it up for them, like they are king. i for one always try and pick up my stuff because i know if i dont, someone is going to have to. working at retail sure changed my aspect on a lot of things

Banned

i just toss my cups in the bed of my truck....makes for a great trash can then at the end of the week or whenever i get it pretty full i back up to a dumpster and unload....very simple

oh and hell when we went fishing at my lake property i asked everyone there nicely to put their cans and bottles in the bed of my truck when they were done with them and i would clean them up....went back a week later and found one beer bottle layin beside the gazeebo....makes me question whether i should ever bring anyone back down there to hang out again....

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on.

Yes, please do this. It's hard enough as it is to get a spot to park. We had this problem at Toys R Us meets until they finally said we couldn't come back. Don't fuck this one up, too. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on. so far we aren't having any issues hanging out there and it would really suck to get the target people or whoever pissed over something little, but i know they came out and said something a year or two ago, then we had to move down to the hospital.
    Are you the guy in the black beemer that got out and stood around smoking... and didnt talk to anybody? AND threw your cigarettes on the ground? So technically you are littering? :confused:
    2005.5 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro
    APR 93/100 Chip

emartu

Quote Originally Posted by Audi18tAWD
    Are you the guy in the black beemer that got out and stood around smoking... and didnt talk to anybody? AND threw your cigarettes on the ground? So technically you are littering? :confused:
    no, must have been someone else. i was the guy in the black bimmer that got out, stood around smoking for a minute, talked to QD for a sec, then over to JM and blue, then said hello to some new people, checked out some cars, got a sprite out of my car, finished it, put it back in my car, talked to some more people, etc.
    but yeah, i threw my butts on the ground too. but drive by a cop and throw a butt out the window and he could care less, there are billions of them out there and i'm sure the target people don't really care when they blow away. but drive by a cop and throw a couple pizza boxes, some plastic bags and like 10 cups and i think you know what would happen.
    the point is, when all of the cars are gone and the target manager looks out and from the front door of target can see trash scattered about, (and i don't think he can see cigarettes from there) i just don't think it leaves a good impression on what we are really there for...

but come on dp, you know what i'm talking about and we all agree on it and if it will make people clean up their dinner leftovers then i will be more than happy to bring out an ashtray for myself and the other smokers...lol?
    Last edited by chuck; 03-06-2005 at 11:00 AM.

no, must have been someone else. i was the guy in the black bimmer that got out, stood around smoking for a minute, talked to QD for a sec, then over to JM and blue, then said hello to some new people, checked out some cars, got a sprite out of my car, finished it, put it back in my car, talked to some more people, etc.
    but yeah, i threw my butts on the ground too. but drive by a cop and throw a butt out the window and he could care less, there are billions of them out there and i'm sure the target people don't really care when they blow away. but drive by a cop and throw a couple pizza boxes, some plastic bags and like 10 cups and i think you know what would happen.
    the point is, when all of the cars are gone and the target manager looks out and from the front door of target can see trash scattered about, (and i don't think he can see cigarettes from there) i just don't think it leaves a good impression on what we are really there for...

but come on dp, you know what i'm talking about and we all agree on it and if it will make people clean up their dinner leftovers then i will be more than happy to bring out an ashtray for myself and the other smokers...lol?
    Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me. And second of all, I have three friends who all have gotten tickets from cops for throwing cigarettes out the window while in their car. It is littering. Your right, the big issue is the big trash items left over by food.
    APR 93/100 Chip

emartu

Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me. And second of all, I have three friends who all have gotten tickets from cops for throwing cigarettes out the window while in their car. It is littering. Your right, the big issue is the big trash items left over by food.
    ok, i am sorry Audi18tAWD, no you don't know me but I did have to listen to your girlfriend at the time talk about "DP this and Pat that" for about a good year so i figured i could call someone by their name. sorry, just didn't think it was a big deal.

but yeah, we both agree and you are right, the butts are littering so i won't do it anymore, i was wrong.
    Last edited by chuck; 03-06-2005 at 11:11 AM.

Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me.

okay, mr shithead who drives a Audi.....can I call you that?

ok, i am sorry Audi18tAWD, no you don't know me but I did have to listen to Krissy talk about "DP this and Pat that" for about a good year

oh boy, I wouldnt have gone down that road if I were you.....Krissy is gonna get pissed, she hates it when her name gets dropped into things

Quote Originally Posted by AznTraitor
    okay, mr shithead who drives a Audi.....can I call you that?
    You can my sweet asian treat... :p
    APR 93/100 Chip

Well Pat... I dont think I have ever called you DP... I like the name Pat...

Quote Originally Posted by Leisa

check out my new nickname for Pat, I think it's pretty catchy...

and everyone can now see that he gives me permission to call him that!! lol

emartu

Quote Originally Posted by AznTraitor
    oh boy, I wouldnt have gone down that road if I were you....."his girlfriend from the time" is gonna get pissed, she hates it when her name gets dropped into things
    better??

Its all good Leisa, you can call me either one.
    APR 93/100 Chip

emartu

ok, ok, ok...to all three of you...lol

better??

haha, I was just saving you a earful....lol

been so long

Who cares!!!! Getting back to the point....Pick up the trash, and don't race in the parking lot!! AND DON"T call Pat Dp if you don't know him. AND LEAVE krissy's name out of shit. Thanks have a great day!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

wow.....getting a little wound up arent we, nickie?

there are always going to be times when someones name is going to be brought up.. its not that big of a deal...

emartu

there are always going to be times when someones name is going to be brought up.. its not that big of a deal...
    i didn't think so either, and i didn't think it was that big of a deal to call someone who you have seen and interacted with on here for the past 5 years by their name...but i guess some people are different, oh well

just pick up your trash, thats one thing we can all agree on.

been so long

peter, shut up lol jk

I am sick and annoyed and my nose keeps running so I have to stick tissue in it...GROSS!!

I know what you mean Leisa, but last time someones name was brought up it just didn't make things better. I love you Leisa....lol

hey nickie, do you need a tissue for your issue?

hahaha, sorry....just saw Goldmember last night....haha

Quote Originally Posted by NickieVC
    peter, shut up lol jk

I am sick and annoyed and my nose keeps running so I have to stick tissue in it...GROSS!!

I know what you mean Leisa, but last time someones name was brought up it just didn't make things better. I love you Leisa....lol

I love you too Nickie...lol

been so long

I love being loved....

hahaha... Nickie you are a trip

guys i agree completly we definatly need to pick up after our selves i meen we are not little kids anymore,

and PS Nikki i luv u 2

not going to target meets again.. sorry just worthless bullshit EVERY time! and not worth me or my friends getting arrested for someones stupidity and cant fess up type shit... grow up or move the fuck on... want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D
    Huh? I don't recall any shit going on. Just the problem of people leaving trash out there. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

emartu

not going to target meets again.. sorry just worthless bullshit EVERY time! and not worth me or my friends getting arrested for someones stupidity and cant fess up type shit... grow up or move the fuck on... want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D
    i'm confused too now...who are you talking to?? me? i'm not trying to start any drama by any means just trying to understand why someone feels like the target meets are a risk to them getting arrested, did something else happen??

every time something happens, someone messes with someones car, someone trys to talk to another guys girl, just a bunch of bullshit to me... and i was referring to the dumbasses taht do those things ( they know who they are) that if they dont like me talking shit, dont be stupid enough to do it

yup why i would rather work late till its moved from the parking lot to somewhere else...

every time something happens, someone messes with someones car, someone trys to talk to another guys girl, just a bunch of bullshit to me... and i was referring to the dumbasses taht do those things ( they know who they are) that if they dont like me talking shit, dont be stupid enough to do it
    Thats getting to be every time everyone gets togther... Sad but true. HS drama at every thing people from on here go to it seems. I can always plan on seeing some drama shit on the boards after a group from IA gets togther now.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

why i have not left, but backed out of stuff... thursday meets ill attend and some gatherings... but i have and know some others on here have tooo much personal shit to deal with and fix before we have time to worry about others pissing contest of who's car is shittier than the other wtih bondo... or some other additions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast