Thread: White Lightning.... The build

Talking White Lightning.... The build

So, I just started to think about writing this thread about the build I'm planning on doing to my Evo X. Then I came up with the name White Lightning lol. So far, I have a HKS HI-power Catback and AMS Widemouth DP. Very soon a test pipe will be installed. Then on the the serious stuff after the build is discussed with two shops. I am was leaning towards one, but after some encouragement from two friends, I'm leaning more towards another shop. I plan on doing a full build from top to bottom and I am shooting for 700whp in a daily drivable car. Not saying I will be racking up miles on by driving it daily, but I want it to be street-able. I will post up my ideas and plans so far in a little bit as I am cooking right now lol. I'm at a point to were I'm stuck about going to E85 or on staying on pump gas and race fuel. One of the main reasons I want to go with E85 is because of the incredible gains people make with it. Another is that NO ONE around where I live has a car on it. There is also only one other Evo X in Hall county. The other is a guy that works at the stealership I got mine at, that bought his a couple weeks after I got mine. I also don't even think he lives in Hall county. Either way, just starting...
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Sorry I haven't posted up more. Things have been cray and work as been non-stop. Here is a video of my car idling with the listed mods so far. I have been talking with some on a evo forum I'm on about certain things with my build and shops as well. A test pipe should be installed within the next two weeks. Then a CAI with front mount and pipin within the next month. Then the engine build should start. During the engine build, I will be doing a full suspension setup on the car as well. Anyways here's a shitty vid of my car idling i took with my busted ass Iphone lol.
    You know better; next time will be a ban.