Thread: FS/FT AE86 $4500

IA Member

Default FS/FT AE86 $4500

I am looking to trade my 1985 Toyota corolla . I'm looking for any eg or newer Honda or 93 or newer integra but interested in all trade offers . Must be 5spd and must have full interior. Car is located in Huntsville Alabama. Corolla specs as follows.

Motor: 4ac New 32/36 weber carb New fuel pressure regulator No emissions ( not needed for its year)

Wheels: Front ssr mk2s 13x9 -23 offset Rear. Ssr mk2s 13x8 -13 offset These wheels are super rare in this offset I've never seen another set like them and are valued at $1300 and have brand new tires

Suspension: Front Megan track coilovers Rear Trd struts and springs Car is very still only movement is in the tires

Interior: 9/10 The only problem is the drive seat has a tear in it from getting in and out very common for these cars. Crackless dash Has TOMS steering wheel which goes great with the car .

The bad: Car does have some rust but nothing to bad. In the trunk by the seal and the back windshield it has a hole, but every shop I've been to said it would only cost $50 to fix it ,and then at the bottom of the driver side fender there is a little rust, I was just gonna get some off eBay but just want to work on something else, hence the trade.

Car runs great ,its my daily and gets amazing gas mileage. Everyone says I'm crazy for wanting to get rid of it ,but this is my ninth one just want to do something I haven't done yet.

If you have any questions feel free to text or call. Text prefered. 678-51six-03eight0.

this is the rust spot i was talking about but every shop i talked to said it would only be about $50 to fix no problem

If there's anything I didn't do right about this post, please let me know admins

Ae86 lol riiiight

Quote Originally Posted by slideordie27 View Post
    If there's anything I didn't do right about this post, please let me know admins
    Really need to post pics in your thread, not just a link to your CL ad. Either upload them here, or you can use photobucket and post the [IMG] tag.

I'm not sure how you do that from a phone either, but dem be the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Ae86 lol riiiight
    Weren't all American models given the "AE86" chassis code? I think so, therefore... It's an AE86.

IA Member

Ae86 lol riiiight
    Yes that is the chassis code so I am in fact " riiiiight"

And I can get to a computer tomorrow morning and will add pics then

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Weren't all American models given the "AE86" chassis code? I think so, therefore... It's an AE86.
    SO my chassis code has a "1" in it so ill say its 1 of a kind....To post Ae86 without actually being a 4age at least is just hiding the fact its just a Sr5

IA Member

SO my chassis code has a "1" in it so ill say its 1 of a kind....To post Ae86 without actually being a 4age at least is just hiding the fact its just a Sr5
    Im not hiding the fact that its an sr5 , the motor doesn't determine if its an ae86 or not. CONGRATS on being a troll though , good work

you're an idiot, stop trolling for sale threads plz

Sick eight-six, GLWS

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    you're an idiot, stop trolling for sale threads plz

Sick eight-six, GLWS
    Thanks man

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

post pics now bro.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    post pics now bro.
    Oh yea my bad Haha gimme a min

IA Member

pics added

IA Member

Bump , all I want is a clean Honda or acura for trade come on guys help me help u Haha