Thread: New Guy with Need of Advice

Exclamation New Guy with Need of Advice

Im new on Import Atlanta but purposely joined in order to find out what I need to do.
    I have a 1991 240sx with a 95' KA24DE swap including transmission/ecu, mostly stock. it has a few support for the suspension.
    strut bars and partial camber kit.
    I stopped from doing anything further to my car when I found out from a close friend, also a great mechanic,
    that my 240 is a rare model in which it has all wheel steering.
    apparently this model was made for circuit, not drifting. so I never tried drifting in it.
    I already knew it was ready for it so I was just going to slowly build it up so it would be.
    now that I found out its a rare model, I don't even want to damage it like that.
    so what I am asking is if I should trade it or if there is an easy alternative to swapping out the rear end.
    yet once again, I don't want to damage it.

Its a Super Hicas, and they are not all that rare but you can drift if you disable the Hicas rear steering it also already has LSD. I wouldnt bother drifting or trying to though or more likely you will just ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    I wouldnt bother drifting or trying to though or more likely you will just ruin it.
    This. Just enjoy what you have, don't tear it up like almost everyone else.
    twenty-two

Don't be a pussy. Set it on fire and push it off a cliff.