Thread: Srt4 :tubos not acting right...

Exclamation Srt4 :tubos not acting right...

When i accelerate hard 3rd thru 5th at mid rpms the engine sputters as if the turbo cant keep up and idk what the hell is going on. Bov the problem?

Check plugs.

How

drop off at shop, pay to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    drop off at shop, pay to be fixed.
    this is true. that is a common problem those cars have. you need to check srtforums.com for your problems.

Will do, thanx for the help guys. Although if the plugs are ok, what could then be the cause? If i accelerate slower theres no sputtering but higher in the rpms the bov starts shuttering, which cause the car to sputter then speed up the sputter until i let up off the gas

i hate neons but check plugs
    DA SQUAD MEMBER #90
    AWOAH

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TrU_2DiS View Post
    Will do, thanx for the help guys. Although if the plugs are ok, what could then be the cause? If i accelerate slower theres no sputtering but higher in the rpms the bov starts shuttering, which cause the car to sputter then speed up the sputter until i let up off the gas
    the plugs may look ok but they may not be the right ones for your set up. what mods do you have? the car only sputters under load then i would buy a colder set of plugs. not the cheap crap either.

Anyone know where i can get it tuned, plugs are good.

Certified Gearhead

the $2 ngk's is what alot of ppl rec. to run *best bang for your buck* and gap them at 35.... when i pulled mine out ..mine were gapped at over 55..... and didnt like boost past 10 psi...i would go that route first...and how many psi u on?