Thread: FS:2002 ZZR 1200

Default FS:2002 ZZR 1200

trying to generate some cash for a new project.....
    this is my personal bike.
    2002 zzr 1200 completely stock, except the fairings i traded the silver
    with some cash for the 03 pearl metallic black"which is a very dark metallic blue"
    9000 very maintained miles.oil has been changed every 2500 miles, and will
    be changed again before it sells since it has been setting through the winter.
    the only thing it needs is new tires, and maybe a battery " it seemed a little weak when i cranked it up today "
    i can aslo help in shipping.i have bought ,sold,owned,ridden,shipped many of bikes,as this is my job..and this bike rates up there with some of the best i have ever owned.i hate to see this one go but....go it must.
    $5500 FIRM. clear title.i might consider partial trade for engine or car.
    email [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00380-jpe   -dsc00381-jpe   -dsc00382-jpe  

last pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00383-jpe