Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AGAIN. 350z vs Swap, bolt on EG vs SRT4

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Default AGAIN. 350z vs Swap, bolt on EG vs SRT4

well.. here it goes again, everyone that knows me knows im utterly in love with the bottom line, i dont bullshit too much, and im always about the honest truth. besides.. the 350z isnt what i would call FAST.. but it loves the hwy, its a car that honestly i dont realy like to beat on much for the car is almost stock and i know what its capable of rather well.

Morelian9 eg hatchback. our previous battle i kept putting 1.5 cars on him from 40-110 not really trying my hardest.. no point since we were doing 37-38mph rolls where i COULD be in first (my first gear tops out around 44mph) leaving me at a kinda crappy powerband place in 2nd gear. finally on the no bullshit run from a slightly over 40mph pull i put 3 cars on him at 130ish.

the excuses/causes for this loss were:
    radar went off, radar went off again, i cant hear your honks (this one to my knowledge would be true), my axle broke.

anyway, he said it didnt happen that way. but oh well.. if blue is red to him.. then hey.. blue is red haha. and i lose patience teaching people things.

Last night again he wants to run. so im like "no bullshit this time.. lets do a 70 kick", he says no.. that its too high, and i decide ill let him have his way again.. he says 60.. i say.. well if you can do 60 why didnt you do 50 when we agreed to it last time.. he finally says 50 and im game, before leaving i say "hey.. no bullshit, 50mph", again.. never did any of the pulls we did were we at 50 but again.. oh well, its for fun.

on several attempts, we had bloopers mostly from him. he'd go WOT with out honks, would go on 2nd honk several times and i gave chase figured i'd pass him eventually but he kept missing 3rd gear, later he said something is wrong with his transmission.

finally... on the only run that i'd consider "LEGIT" we run from a 45-125mph where he gunned it before the 3rd honk slightly and i gunned it right after him. at 120-25ish had 2+ cars on him.

on the first battle i beat him by 3 cars around 130ish.
    he lost (according to him) broken axle.

2nd battle. 2+cars at 120-25ish and still pulling.
    he lost again because now 4th gear went out.. hmmm..

why would you keep going when you broke something?... i know if i broke something hell.. i'd let off right away. so in the end. wether the car is broken OR not, you lost twice. and those are facts. the end to that one.

SRT4.. cool guy, with a girlfriend with great highway roll counting skills, gave us the 1-2-3 at around 40ish, had 1.5 cars on him at 100 and i was still pulling decently and he let off.

2nd time, 50mph roll with the SRT4, 1.5 cars on him again at 100 and this time around he seemed to be keeping that distance between us for a bit, i was pulling away again up top and he let off, great runs, all solid.. no bloopers.. and most importantly, NO BULLSHIT. great runs man

everyone out there was pretty cool in the end. wether i win or lose, i always tell it like it is. theres no reason not to. leave the bullshit for the ricer kids
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

..chhhyyeeeah

still wanna run you in my hatch....hehe
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

Default continuing the bullshit

i'll andmit he beat me. its kool i lost, not bad for a hatch with a screwed trany though and to say the truth every run i would get ahead of you and four gear wouldn't go in and i would stop don't say its not true, its on video. and the run you so call "lagit" i told you when we meet up that it threw four out. i just can't uderstand why you talk so much shit

at the ihop you were cool saying you understood the issue with the car and you saw aswell as heard it when we raced, but now you come on and post up like a cucky bitch saying you took me by about 3 cars bullshit i"ll post up the video when i get it back from susan. then everybody can see that i always took u untile four gear and thats because fourth wouldn't go in. but you know i guess tofaced people are always like that.

you say u took the srt-4 by about 1.5 cars i take him about 2-3 cars everyones seen me do it on hwy and from a digg so with that said i doint think theres a possible way you can take me for more then half a car at most if your lucky stop acting all cucky, like your the shit :jerkit:
    The new pimp ride's pic is too big. Resize it. -Pic Police

I dont really see how that ;ast post makes since.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by morelian09
    i'll andmit he beat me. its kool i lost, not bad for a hatch with a screwed trany though and to say the truth every run i would get ahead of you and four gear wouldn't go in and i would stop don't say its not true, its on video. and the run you so call "lagit" i told you when we meet up that it threw four out. i just can't uderstand why you talk so much shit

at the ihop you were cool saying you understood the issue with the car and you saw aswell as heard it when we raced, but now you come on and post up like a cucky bitch saying you took me by about 3 cars bullshit i"ll post up the video when i get it back from susan. then everybody can see that i always took u untile four gear and thats because fourth wouldn't go in. but you know i guess tofaced people are always like that.

you say u took the srt-4 by about 1.5 cars i take him about 2-3 cars everyones seen me do it on hwy and from a digg so with that said i doint think theres a possible way you can take me for more then half a car at most if your lucky stop acting all cucky, like your the shit :jerkit:
    why don't you just get yours fixed and go out and actually beat him and then you talk shit. I mean all i hear from you are excuses.

All I know is its a moot point, no money was won and woopdyfucking do you beat a n/a honda. Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.

"Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay!"

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    why don't you just get yours fixed and go out and actually beat him and then you talk shit. I mean all i hear from you are excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaripper
    Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.

Not really. The 350 would hook up and take off on the Honda.

I rev to 5k, dump the clutch, and floor it. Not really any skill for me.

ill race the 350 from a stop...Its called lsd
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

All I know is its a moot point, no money was won and woopdyfucking do you beat a n/a honda. Try racing from a dig where skill is involved.
    1st of all the honda guy here WANTED to race, he knew what he was up against, so your statement in not valid. BTW, do you have a car to back up your smacktalk? if not then STFU...if yes...bring it

As for the honda guy...Why do you race a broken car all the time? buy yourself something else...it doesnt like you...or you dont know what your doing....whats it gonna be? if you knew your car you would know how much HP your axels or your tranny can hold...you admit that you loose, but then you bring up the SRT4 guy and claim you beat him worse than the Z...its a backhanded way to slap the Z driver in the face...very clever
    2004.5 350z SS

SHift_

no he didn't want to run from a digg so we didn't but i think i could take it from a digg
    The new pimp ride's pic is too big. Resize it. -Pic Police

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

just post the daym vids ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by z33k
    1st of all the honda guy here WANTED to race, he knew what he was up against, so your statement in not valid. BTW, do you have a car to back up your smacktalk? if not then STFU...if yes...bring it
    Look if you don't know me you had better ask someone. I always have fast cars, many more and way faster then you have been. If you want to lock in a bet, for next weekend bring your pocket book and we can get to it. Cause im gonna :idb:

"Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay!"

Look if you don't know me you had better ask someone. I always have fast cars, many more and way faster then you have been. If you want to lock in a bet, for next weekend bring your pocket book and we can get to it. Cause im gonna :idb:

run your own car, and maybe we'll have something, your turbo integra vs my STi off the line 0-100, i'll bet ya 10 bucks and a pack of marlboro reds? deal

like i said.. its not a big deal i got him, my 350z is slow, i just hate excuses. but ok dominic toretto, im sorry we all cant be car thugs and run for 3somes and money.. but its not your fault.. its MY fault.. cause i cant run nitrous and be gangster. im an amateur.. plus i have a heavy foot

yo zeek, arturo is playing again next thurs, we are going again right?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by morelian09

ok, see this is the thing... you keep saying "YO DONT DOUBT THE EG YO.. EG AINT NO JOKE".. to me that sounds like shit talking. i mean.. sure its a sleeper if you're racing something that traps less than 100mph.

the 350z is slow.. and i beat you. your piece of shit broke, its not my fault, but i've already ran ya how many times?.. 8?.. out of the legit runs where you didnt fuck up, or didnt gun it too early, you got beat by over 2 cars.

so... in the end, i beat you in a car that i dont really drool over.. and you got beat in a car that you glorify.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

^^^^^^
    Well Said..
    2004.5 350z SS

SHift_

damn this happen last night? shit I knew I should have left... shit!!!

dude thinks he took me until 4th... wtf.. dude kept gunning it with NO honking.. and then when there was honking he'd go on the 2nd honk.. geez.. thats what i get, i mean i deserve this for chasing after you hoping to finally shut you up and then.. of course.. misshifts up the ass or lettin off when im pulling back. and even when you do get beat you still make up excuses.. damn you sure you arent related to STiKilla?

post the video of you pregunning it, and going on 2nd honks
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 11-19-2005 at 08:39 PM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

^^^ I agree if its all in fun then why not do it right? no money is involved run straight up if you win you win if you loose you loose its all in fun wasn't it?

Top End In yu mudascunt purplehazing's Avatar

speed monkey want me to handle your light weight
    yo morelian you got
    I will put my foot in your mudascunt

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    run your own car, and maybe we'll have something, your turbo integra vs my STi off the line 0-100, i'll bet ya 10 bucks and a pack of marlboro reds? deal

like i said.. its not a big deal i got him, my 350z is slow, i just hate excuses. but ok dominic toretto, im sorry we all cant be car thugs and run for 3somes and money.. but its not your fault.. its MY fault.. cause i cant run nitrous and be gangster. im an amateur.. plus i have a heavy foot

yo zeek, arturo is playing again next thurs, we are going again right?

Hmm what turbo integra, ive never owned one of these. But make it 10 bucks and a yoohoo cause I dont smoke, and I will run you in either one of my cars.

Hmm what turbo integra, ive never owned one of these. But make it 10 bucks and a yoohoo cause I dont smoke, and I will run you in either one of my cars.

saw the pic in sig, looks like ITR gauges. assumed it was turbo since you're talking smack haha

i only race smokers, screw your yoohoo
    Last edited by SpeedM0nkey; 11-19-2005 at 07:57 PM.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by z33k

As for the honda guy...Why do you race a broken car all the time? buy yourself something else...it doesnt like you...or you dont know what your doing....whats it gonna be? if you knew your car you would know how much HP your axels or your tranny can hold...you admit that you loose, but then you bring up the SRT4 guy and claim you beat him worse than the Z...its a backhanded way to slap the Z driver in the face...very clever
    haha.. well he beat that guy from a dig i beleive, guy with SRT4 who was very cool by the way admitted he sucked off the line and recently found a better method. however.. i did stop at 100mph with 1.5 cars on him.. maybe even 2 and pulling decently hard, no need to shift the hell out of the Z, i was tired from the 8 bullshit runs with the EG, get your speedometer fixed or have the guts to do a 50, also.. there is this thing called "REV MATCHING".. you guys drop gears and jerk the car and chirp crazy tire, no wonder yall break shit
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Ok speed monkey...Ill give you props on the sti and i know it would take me from a dig but this 350z ........ I am tired of hearing about it beating this and that...I also think you talk a LOT of shit..So here it is RACE MY HATCH !!! I am tired of you saying you beat this hatch or that hatch....Here is mine..No problems ... Just waiting on you..I have asked 3 times and you ignore me! SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT!! You arent scared of a little 182whp car are you? Also I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ...All i ask is i want it on tape so you cant come back and tell a bunch of shit like you do every race...50 to 120 ...Sounds good to me...let me know...
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goinfasterthanu
    Ok speed monkey...Ill give you props on the sti and i know it would take me from a dig but this 350z ........ I am tired of hearing about it beating this and that...I also think you talk a LOT of shit..So here it is RACE MY HATCH !!! I am tired of you saying you beat this hatch or that hatch....Here is mine..No problems ... Just waiting on you..I have asked 3 times and you ignore me! SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT!! You arent scared of a little 182whp car are you? Also I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ...All i ask is i want it on tape so you cant come back and tell a bunch of shit like you do every race...50 to 120 ...Sounds good to me...let me know...

Evo SE For sale!
    Evo GSR Fpred (sold)
    WRX (sold)12.8@104

Quote Originally Posted by Goinfasterthanu

But the thing is is that his his is stock and yours is modified. And he still beats you. Its all relative. Stop saying My little 182 hp car when his has a little more power but weighs more. Thats a dumb argument.

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    But the thing is is that his his is stock and yours is modified. And he still beats you. Its all relative. Stop saying My little 182 hp car when his has a little more power but weighs more. Thats a dumb argument.

And he still beat who? Not me .... Im not saying my hatch is the shit but it will beat a stock 350z..I do it all the time at commerce on street tires. All im saying is the guy with the blue hatch either cant drive or needs to work on his car. I have seen a few posts where he makes fun of hondas {or people who drive them} a little to much.... Then he goes on to say he beat a m3..lol...my ass... If he wants to wait till my next dyno tune ill even run the sti... All im saying is its a STOCK 350z some of these kills are BS....So i wanna see if it is this fast. Mabye its a factory fluke car...lol... If i was on here saying 350z's suck he would be saying the same thing...
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

Oh and mine is not far from stock...I just have e/i and a hondata..lol
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

Whatever. Race him then.

woah.. i thought goingfasterthanu was cool, im at work, ill reply fully in a bit
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I am just dont like to see honda sux this and hatch is slow this...Mabye i took it wrong ...mabye his hatch sux that bad .. All honda drivers are not like MaD JdM VtaK...Thats what im trying to get at.... But yea the m3 i dont see how that happened at all{he must not know how to drive it}. I dont wanna come off like a ass hole , if i did im sorry. It just seemed like you were bashing hondas making us all look like a bunch of losers with worthless swaps... I just wanna see this fast stock 350....
    Last edited by Goinfasterthanu; 11-20-2005 at 12:39 PM.
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport

You talk about all these damn cars you constantly race and beat yet you still won't race me.

Stop being a damn pussy.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    You talk about all these damn cars you constantly race and beat yet you still won't race me.

Stop being a damn pussy.
    are you talking about the hatch or the 350z/sti?
    Evo SE For sale!
    Evo GSR Fpred (sold)
    WRX (sold)12.8@104

Quote Originally Posted by bambooi
    are you talking about the hatch or the 350z/sti?
    350z/STi.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

bahahah,monkey being called out by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    bahahah,monkey being called out by everyone.
    But I've been calling him out for atleast a month now.

DC5-R

go out to one of the meets and call him out then, he "should" accept the challenge if everyone is watching.

IA KING

when we gonna race bitch... nice kills... my dub is waiting on ya - i beat on another 350z this weekend and i was in 5th

Dude shut up come to the next meet and i'll give you a run...i havent seen you this weekend...im just as fast as SpeedMonkey =D
    2004.5 350z SS

SHift_

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast