Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to race 95 camaro/Supra in sig!!!!

IA Member

Default Looking to race 95 camaro/Supra in sig!!!!

I have a 95 camaro and the supra in the sig,If anyone is looking to race for money please reply,Thanks in advance ,Will travel from NY once money is locked up .

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

wow, somehow there are no words to express how retard'd this post is. why not be cool, come to atl, find a race on the highway and have fun there... (but i don't condone street racing

do we need to call out the lynchmobile?

for pinks?
    96 lt1 vette
    all bolt ons

Sp33DMonkey bitch

:idb: :jerkit:

see :wgaf:

Wow dude.. just.. wow
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4b
    I have a 95 camaro and the supra in the sig,If anyone is looking to race for money please reply,Thanks in advance ,Will travel from NY once money is locked up .

WOW... You have really got to be one of the most ignorant sons of a bitch to ever be introduced to the world wide web..... Im sure you could come on down with both of your vehicles and find some vehicles to run, but there is nobody dumb enough around here to accept your challenge over the web. I say bring the shit box on down here and I will personally set up several vehicles for you to choose from.
    The XUV !!!

ooo don't pick me.... don't pick me. unless its a mountain run, then pick me pick me !

lol... I dont think i need to say anymore than that.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    wow, somehow there are no words to express how retard'd this post is. why not be cool, come to atl, find a race on the highway and have fun there... (but i don't condone street racing
    Been to atlanta,heard all the promises of races and still looking,Now as far as retarded,If you responded look in the mirror.

Only racers need reply

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by accordm3
    do we need to call out the lynchmobile?
    Do you need a free phone call?

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7camal
    for pinks?
    This is not the T.V show,Racing for pinks is for kids,How old are you?

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mysuprajust8u
    Wow dude.. just.. wow
    Too blunt?,If so then only racers need reply

You do realize that 95% of your posts so far have been about racing for money? Also, do you realize that no-one has shown a even the slightest bit of interest in said offers?

Nobody cares guy... Give up the act. Find someone to race in New York if it is that important to you. I could probably tell where to go depending on where you are located.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by One Tuning Tuner
    WOW... You have really got to be one of the most ignorant sons of a bitch to ever be introduced to the world wide web..... Im sure you could come on down with both of your vehicles and find some vehicles to run, but there is nobody dumb enough around here to accept your challenge over the web. I say bring the shit box on down here and I will personally set up several vehicles for you to choose from.
    Coming from you there is no weight in your typing,Now if you really want to see ignorant stip what you have and I will do the same,If my vehicle or your vehicle is any different from what is written then you win some free money,Now if you are affraid then I suggest leaving this thing of mine for the real racers,This can be easily set up with Vteckid,Now let's see who is the keyboard racer?

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    lol... I dont think i need to say anymore than that.
    Only true racers need reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Now let the negotiations begin

IA Member

ooo don't pick me.... don't pick me. unless its a mountain run, then pick me pick me !

read my last post... I know a bunch of guys on long island that would probably be interested.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Only true racers need reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Now let the negotiations begin
    wheres Jeff Gordon and teh rest of NASCAR when you need em

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok lets see your 2jz trash doesn't prove a fuckin thing. i've had my fair share of fast cars but you're a dumbass since no one has ever replied to your "real racers will race for cash" or maybe its kinda like this, you're a dumbass, no one likes you, stay in NY and win some money there, what are you pulling an intial D now? are you wanting to be the king of all of american, by winning races in your little supra? dude grow up seriously, your a choad (used specifically for reference to B). as far as real racers, drag races are for people who like straight lines, why dont' you learn to go into a corner or something, just cause you can spank (anything ) in a straight line doesn't make you a racer. i mean hell, mommy and daddy have paid for plenty of "real racers" if you going to judge on throwing away money to a pointless race to a dumbass in a supra who's got his nuts in a twist b/c no one will be a "real racer" and race him for cash. If you've got some real brass balls why not take mr 5.7 up on his offer? i mean he's a real racer b/c thats a shit load of money man, why not bring your NY boosted bitch down and get your ass spanked by a american car? maybe you'll win a vette or maybe you'll get your ass handed to you, lose your supra, realize your a dumb ass and stay the fuck in ny?

IA Member

Just let the man do his shit.

here on IA we just like to make fun of people who are dumbass's. mainly the people who ask, where are the street races? anyone wanna race for cash? you guys know where i can get some drugs? does anyone still race at this old race spot..... his thread fall into the IA lets make fun of him cause he's a dumbass.... but i'll leave him alone, i said my piece and i'm done. have fun kids...

IA Member

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok lets see your 2jz trash doesn't prove a fuckin thing. i've had my fair share of fast cars but you're a dumbass since no one has ever replied to your "real racers will race for cash" or maybe its kinda like this, you're a dumbass, no one likes you, stay in NY and win some money there, what are you pulling an intial D now? are you wanting to be the king of all of american, by winning races in your little supra? dude grow up seriously, your a choad (used specifically for reference to B). as far as real racers, drag races are for people who like straight lines, why dont' you learn to go into a corner or something, just cause you can spank (anything ) in a straight line doesn't make you a racer. i mean hell, mommy and daddy have paid for plenty of "real racers" if you going to judge on throwing away money to a pointless race to a dumbass in a supra who's got his nuts in a twist b/c no one will be a "real racer" and race him for cash. If you've got some real brass balls why not take mr 5.7 up on his offer? i mean he's a real racer b/c thats a shit load of money man, why not bring your NY boosted bitch down and get your ass spanked by a american car? maybe you'll win a vette or maybe you'll get your ass handed to you, lose your supra, realize your a dumb ass and stay the fuck in ny?
    Not an insult and I will not lower myself to your level,However history has shown that people for a lack of better verbal expression usually use the language such as yourself to express themself,Now if you really want to impress me speak english and not the profound words you are use to being called,Thank you sir and have a nice day

i'm sorry let me use smaller words since you're having problems understand my undertones i've used..... you......are.....a.....fucking....<make sure you don't miss that one its a very good descriptive word...dumbass.... was that easier for you to understand?

IA Member

here on IA we just like to make fun of people who are dumbass's. mainly the people who ask, where are the street races? anyone wanna race for cash? you guys know where i can get some drugs? does anyone still race at this old race spot..... his thread fall into the IA lets make fun of him cause he's a dumbass.... but i'll leave him alone, i said my piece and i'm done. have fun kids...
    Lets look at the word Dumbass,How is it that you know so much about it?Does it date back to your childhood days?,Were you exposed to the word by your teacher?,Was it used by your parents to express their love for you?,Only you can answer these questions and as such I expect nothing more of you,Keep up the good vocabulary and if you get a chance give me some more personal vocab history ,Thank you and have a nice day.

good luck with your race, fucktard (<-there's another one for ya) hope you break a rod

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by kreedok
    Just let the man do his shit.
    Thank you sir,This is in no way new to me,I encounter children everyday of my life and this is no different,What amaze me is how over the internet people can let me get them bent out of shape,I must be one very powerful person,Thanks again and I hope when I do race to double your money,Thank you and have a nice day.

just for reference, there was no bending of anys shape other than laughter at you.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    read my last post... I know a bunch of guys on long island that would probably be interested.
    I also know some guys on LI,Now if you mean smallblockposse.com or smallblockposse.net give them a holla,The name is the same on both boards.

Check them out and see if this post is a joke

IA Member

just for reference, there was no bending of anys shape other than laughter at you.
    I see you are still typing,Take a deep breath and call your doctor,I mean therapist

i dislike how you all ignored my NASCAR comment.

no i liked it b! nascar is gay.... circles prove nothing but that you have the ability to turn left.... or right with a suspension overhaul lol.

Name Says It All

This is funny. How come when someone says how stupid you are for making a dumb post the next thing they say is - isn't it funny how I can get people so bent out of shape over the internet?

Anyway...
    I saw how in the other post someone took you up on your offer and said they'd race you for $1k. How come you changed it from the Camaro to the Supra? And why didn't you take him up on it? Oh, right. I forgot. No one will actually race for money. Take your "1000 hp" Supra and give it a rest. I'm tired people making these posts but no one being serious. If you seriously want a money run, go back and find where someone posted these before as a joke and find out who replied. I'm sure they will take you up on it. Bring your car down to GA and then ask for a money run.

And I liked the Jeff Gordon comment.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    i dislike how you all ignored my NASCAR comment.
    I must admit it was truly original and very funny ,It is the good people like yourself that keeps the internet interesting,If getting a race on here is like this I am going to be here for a long time,

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    This is funny. How come when someone says how stupid you are for making a dumb post the next thing they say is - isn't it funny how I can get people so bent out of shape over the internet?

Anyway...
    I saw how in the other post someone took you up on your offer and said they'd race you for $1k. How come you changed it from the Camaro to the Supra? And why didn't you take him up on it? Oh, right. I forgot. No one will actually race for money. Take your "1000 hp" Supra and give it a rest. I'm tired people making these posts but no one being serious. If you seriously want a money run, go back and find where someone posted these before as a joke and find out who replied. I'm sure they will take you up on it. Bring your car down to GA and then ask for a money run.

And I liked the Jeff Gordon comment.
    I am going to say this once for the mental midgets,I was challenged to a mile race with a 1/4 mile car,Now I accepted the race with a car to run the mile,So where did you get lost?

Hey I am going home guys!! See you later... anyone need anything from the store??
    ~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~

Name Says It All

I got lost when it never happened. Especially with you being to quick to bring your car down and race. :jerkit:

I must admit it was truly original and very funny ,It is the good people like yourself that keeps the internet interesting,If getting a race on here is like this I am going to be here for a long time,

ahhh, hope ya get ya race.

yeah baby, can you get some milk i think we're out....

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    ahhh, hope ya get ya race.
    I appreciate your respect and comment,I have raced people from all over on this thing of ours called the internet,The way it's done is someone neutral from both states holds the dp$,Both car owners state how their vehicle is set up,Such as Stock longblock,Headers,Turbo,Nitrous,Charger,Full interior,Gutted interior,Things along those lines,Once both parties meet and both cars are inspected and one is shown to be different from the way it was described then they lose the dp$,Its that simple,Now if someone really wants to race all they have to do is negotiate the race and make it happen,Now those who don't want to race should sit back and see how it's done.
    I have someone in Ga. as I type that will lock up a dp$ if it came to that but this is only for the real racers.
    Good night sir.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

If you are serious there are some guys down here that run for big money. Are you wanting to run the supra? It will be dead stop 1/8 mile.

If you really want to run someone go make this same callout in the ATlanta section of www.streetcarforums.com

There is nobody that hardcore on this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast