Thread: problems with my 03 si hatch suspension.

Default problems with my 03 si hatch suspension.

I bought an 03 hatch thursday knowing it had worn shocks. when I looked at it over the weekend camber looked fine in the rear. I drove it to work yesterday and bottomed out a few times. It does have stock shocks and neuspeed 2" springs .when I got home the driver side and passenger side rear tires/wheels look like they are leaning inward at the top of wheel. I jacked the rear of the car up and the passenger side straightened up but the driver side stayed cambered. Did i bed something? what should i do @85 is a rough drive. should I go back stock? Is there any shops in atl that can help me for a good price. may be just need new shocks im just not sure what to do. Right now I cantt drive it it bottoms out on any slight change in rode.

Had the same problem some good quality struts new of coarse will make a difference.

There is so many to choose from. what kind?Any where in atlanta to pick shocks/struts up .I want this fixed next week.

Barefoot Motorsports

give us a call. shock aint a problem. do a good search on here there are tons of threads in the GT about shock/spring setups.