Thread: Noob Shooting - Braves/Diamondbacks

Default Noob Shooting - Braves/Diamondbacks

some pictures from when they played the Diamondbacks, in which they lost 11 to 1.

-dsc04647x-jpg

-dsc04696f-jpg

-dsc04660e-jpg

-dsc04671-jpg

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

those are really good. what camara and lens?

well it's not really a professional camera, but it gets the job done. It's a Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H2.....an older model, but it still works well.

It was handed to me from a friend just recently , but I'm looking to get a Nikon D5000 hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Civic View Post
    well it's not really a professional camera, but it gets the job done. It's a Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H2.....an older model, but it still works well.

It was handed to me from a friend just recently , but I'm looking to get a Nikon D5000 hopefully soon.
    I just got a d5000 yesterday and I love it. Great camera, but it's my 1st dslr so I have nothing to really compare it to...

I saw the pictures that you just posted. Great pics! I definitely can't wait til I get my hands on a D5000.

*drools*