Thread: 1994 EG----s2k?

IA Member

Default 1994 EG----s2k?

I would like to put s2000 seats into my hatch.....is this possible??? or i would really like to put rsx seats into my hatch so that i can have front and rear will this work?? help!!!

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

back seat im not so sure it will fit, maybe little modification or alot of modification.
    for the front seat, buy seat rails for your eg. take the rails off the s2k/rsx front seats and mount the eg rails onto them

Quote Originally Posted by 2000ex View Post
    back seat im not so sure it will fit, maybe little modification or alot of modification.
    for the front seat, buy seat rails for your eg. take the rails off the s2k/rsx front seats and mount the eg rails onto them
    hell you really dont even have to do this. 3 out of the 4 holes will line up so you can just bolt up the 3 and ride. it really depends on how much work you want to do.

I've seen someone put the RSX rears in an integra before, and I figure it would be about the same process for an eg. What they did was swap the cover and the foam onto the original seat frame.
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1336811

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

hell you really dont even have to do this. 3 out of the 4 holes will line up so you can just bolt up the 3 and ride. it really depends on how much work you want to do.
    might as well take 1 lug off each wheel, i mean hell it still hold. be my guest if you want short cuts.

^^^ thats different

you have a seatbelt to hold you in and airbag in case seat fails. If its your time to go then its your time to go.

Try Google Researching....you can almost always find your answers there.

Certified Gearhead

you dont have to buy rails.

take the s2k rails off and swap your eg ones on there boom

IA Member

So....the back is gonna be the only problem huh? well i have lots of fabricating skills so im sure i can prolly make the front work even if there are only three holes that line up, not really a problem...lol i really appreciate all the tips dudes.....

IA Member

What about the steering wheel from a s2k??? I know the shaft is prolly the same because its a honda but just wanna make sure before i go buy a wheel...