Thread: LS/ GSR INTEGRA QUESTION?

IA Member

Default LS/ GSR INTEGRA QUESTION?

Sup IA, i gotta question...
    im i have a DC2(gsr) tranny and ECU and a DC4(ls) engine... so needless to say i have to use a LS dizzy..
    so my question is, does anyone know of any problems running a ls distributor on a gsr ecu?
    the reason why i ask is because every so often it will act up. and i recently had to replace the distributor, and i dont want to keep wasting money on distributor, when i can jus by a damn gsr.lol.

Barefoot Motorsports

none with dizzy to ecu. ls motor to gsr ecu lots

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    none with dizzy to ecu. ls motor to gsr ecu lots
    like what? because thats the only problem thing that im concerned with. everything is is fine..

if your running an ls engine then thats what ecu you should run...wtf take the gsr ecu out and put the ls ecu back in and thats it

^^^x10
    My line of work
    www.internationaljets.com

Barefoot Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by STRteg View Post
    if your running an ls engine then thats what ecu you should run...wtf take the gsr ecu out and put the ls ecu back in and thats it
    lol

x171987198719

...^x666766676667667497

Banned

^xbillion, lol!

IA Member

If i had a LS ECU this thread wouldn't be on here..... thats how i bought the car smart ass. Tell me something i don't know Sherlock...
    oh well, im gonna keep my gsr ecu and tranny and do LS-V. just thought id ask..

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDB7 View Post
    ^xbillion, lol!
    XXXXXXXXXinfiniy ^^^^
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 94gsrteg View Post
    If i had a LS ECU this thread wouldn't be on here..... thats how i bought the car smart ass. Tell me something i don't know Sherlock...
    buy a used LS ecu and put it on for now until you LS/V it that way you don't fry another dizzy, or worse your motor. the ignition maps are way different and i know a motor can only take being ran out of whack too long. you can prob pick up an ls ecu cheap, esp if it's obd-2. not to mention fuel map and many other things that that ecu controls and adjusts consatntly.
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by preferredduck View Post
    buy a used LS ecu and put it on for now until you LS/V it that way you don't fry another dizzy, or worse your motor. the ignition maps are way different and i know a motor can only take being ran out of whack too long. you can prob pick up an ls ecu cheap, esp if it's obd-2. not to mention fuel map and many other things that that ecu controls and adjusts consatntly.
    thanks for the info man. i appreciate it. i wish it was obd2 its a 94...hopefully i can find one for cheap. but in the mean time, like i said it runs good.

I have one. Come buy it.

Yeah man my bad for,you know thinking you bought a car that was decently handled i didnt know you bought some hood shit that came with a vtec ecu and a non vtec motor and your over here trying to adjust a f*ckin distributor for the damn ecu just get your shit together and snag an ls ecu god

dude just stop making threads

thanks for the info man. i appreciate it. i wish it was obd2 its a 94...hopefully i can find one for cheap. but in the mean time, like i said it runs good.
    captain obvious has one and you can post up a WTB thread i know someone has an obd-1 LS ecu. i have found one for my bro and he needed and auto LS ecu obd-1. trust me man spend a little money and change it for no, atleast when you do need the gsr ecu you have it.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Obvious™ View Post
    I have one. Come buy it.
    how much? pm me for phone number along with price? thnx

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

Quote Originally Posted by youngmill View Post
    The only one that gave him props

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

The only one that gave him props
    not props nigga...lol at this shit...he said your a smart ass, like he never knew this was IA....thats why I
    WTF you talking about...RELAX>>>>>>>>

not props nigga...lol at this shit...he said your a smart ass, like he never knew this was IA....thats why I
    WTF you talking about...RELAX>>>>>>>>
    Ah lol nvm i see i see what you been up to?

Ah lol nvm i see i see what you been up to?
    shit man chilling wit my boy, painting shit...here and there...so that the new teg or what...

shit man chilling wit my boy, painting shit...here and there...so that the new teg or what...
    Awesome and yeah thats my mercury sable