Thread: Project fix the mitsubitchy

Default Project fix the mitsubitchy

Day 1-2 dint find nothing wrng with the cylinods or linkage or side clutches
    day 3.. Trans out this wht I found before Casey an ed show up to distract me lol jk

day 4 I put it back together an doesn't work somthing fucked up big time an messed up a new torcconverter
    day 5 after puting new everything n still nothing pull the torconverter out see the shaft an saw a bearing was broke after further look this what I found

day 6 get revers but it won't stay n gear idk WTF I wrong I'm done this shit ATM I gotta call off work 2morrow so I can fix it another 100+ gone :-(
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

Eurotrash

5spd swap?

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... All this talk about people being bitches if they had an automatic transmission before... and now I see this picture............. Hmmmm... tsk tsk tsk
    Back to being stock and slow

Automagic.....FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?

? I never said ppl are bitchs for autos my 5speed tranny is out 2 waiting for stage 2 clutch an boost again... It is auto :-( an I hate it so much
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

TopNotch Audio guy! lovinmydodge's Avatar

lol all you guy's talking about autos being crap... lol dude in 15 years, NO one will make a man trans, but a dbl clutch paddle shift or shift-able auto trans.

and honestly I'd rock the paddle's more than the floor shifter,

Don't get me wrong I love shifting my own gears, but the paddle's are 5 times better. and In one of those rides you can shift around ppl trying to drive a regular manual trans.
    Mods- High flow cat, Flowmaster stage 2 exhaust, Intake, Lots of wiring upgrades, h/o alt, 2 18's walled, off 8000 rms custom interior VERY LOUD (152.3) on music and a 156.6 outlaw.( system sounds alot like this!!!

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmydodge View Post
    lol all you guy's talking about autos being crap... lol dude in 15 years, NO one will make a man trans, but a dbl clutch paddle shift or shift-able auto trans.

and honestly I'd rock the paddle's more than the floor shifter,

Don't get me wrong I love shifting my own gears, but the paddle's are 5 times better. and In one of those rides you can shift around ppl trying to drive a regular manual trans.
    I don't buy this. Manual will last as long as cars do, maybe not by the manufacturer, but someone will make them.

I do agree about paddle shifters, although you have no room for error.

TopNotch Audio guy! lovinmydodge's Avatar

lol as long as the person driving the car knows that the car cant just drive at a redline,lol but yeah, look at mazda they are starting to make the auto trans thats shiftable, and its factory, and ford is jumping onboard, I was reading a car and driver a few days ago and the big3 are saying that by 2025 there will be almost no stick shift vehicles. it will all be double clutch paddle or auto shift trans.
    Mods- High flow cat, Flowmaster stage 2 exhaust, Intake, Lots of wiring upgrades, h/o alt, 2 18's walled, off 8000 rms custom interior VERY LOUD (152.3) on music and a 156.6 outlaw.( system sounds alot like this!!!

Hobos are people too! NinjaHobo's Avatar

you right, the art of manually shifting gears is slowly dying out... a lot of people nowadays dont know how to drive a manual 5 or 6 spd car. so it would be only natural for car companies to follow the trend in the cars they make. im not really a fan of the paddle shifters, i think they could still use some fine tuning for low speed stop and go driving. they aren't quite that smooth in that area.

...I dream of going fast...

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHobo View Post
    you right, the art of manually shifting gears is slowly dying out... a lot of people nowadays dont know how to drive a manual 5 or 6 spd car. so it would be only natural for car companies to follow the trend in the cars they make. im not really a fan of the paddle shifters, i think they could still use some fine tuning for low speed stop and go driving. they aren't quite that smooth in that area.
    Only in America. The rest of the world is still full of real men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by KodyH View Post
    Only in America. The rest of the world is still full of real men and women.
    Dude thats no lie!! Americans are getting lazier by the second. its no wonder why ppl from other nations have the image of the fat american....

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHobo View Post
    Dude thats no lie!! Americans are getting lazier by the second. its no wonder why ppl from other nations have the image of the fat american....
    Aye. Truer words have never been spoken boy-o

I'm with Kody and Ninjahobo on this one. Hell I learned how to drive on a manual. Hell my mom had a Dodge caravan manual trans, and thats wht I went and passed my drivers license test on!!!

im to skinny to be labeled as a fat american. so learning to drive a stick was a necessity lol. it would seem that the only people that are interested in manual transmissions are car enthusiasts and people interested in cheaper cars lol. manual transmission = cost efficient

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Next step for everyone is to learn to drive RHD!