Thread: Cars the movie toddler bed and side tabel

97 Accord

Default Cars the movie toddler bed and side tabel

I have a cars the movie toddler bed and matching side tabel. I got this for my cusin and didn't realize that his parents had already got them one I kept it for when they stayed the night it has only been slept in like maybe 3 times. So, it's basicaly brand new. It will also becoming with the matters. I am moving soon and no longer need this that why I am selling it. All together I think that I paid 150 for everything. I would like to get 75 for it so the first person to come the closest to that will be taking it home. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc01189-jpg  

Trap'Ville

u. Have a number

97 Accord

Yeah Sorry call or text 6784691529. If I don't answer please leave a message