Thread: Does anyone know........

Default Does anyone know........

Where I can get a wiring diagram book for my teg???

Google :-) or auto zone has them books they work idk if they have tegs
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

I did a quick google search and really could not find anything specific.

But, maybe you should try www.hondahookup.com/manuals ??? Not really familar with it, but looks legit.

TopNotch Audio guy! lovinmydodge's Avatar

what are you looking for? anything specific? also, there is a site that I used to be on, that you pay like 5 bucks or 10 bucks and you can sit down with a tech for what ever you need, ask away, and get real answers. good site, I'll try and get the info and pm you the site name.
    Mods- High flow cat, Flowmaster stage 2 exhaust, Intake, Lots of wiring upgrades, h/o alt, 2 18's walled, off 8000 rms custom interior VERY LOUD (152.3) on music and a 156.6 outlaw.( system sounds alot like this!!!

A couple of things. My teg is a gs with an ls hatch and the rear defrost and windshield wiper was never connected (and honestly I don't know if it can be done). Secondly, I need to try and find out what's wrong with my horn bc it doesn't work and I have almost had a couple accidents from people not paying attention (and if someone fucks up my teg we are gonna have a serious problem, lol!!!!).

well... the defrost may not be there.... the actual line may not be back there. The wiper blade however, can be connected to your front wipers. Just gotta find the relay that engages the front blades... as for the horn, we need to look and see where the wire, connects to the horn, And look for your fuse, because the fuse could just be blown... both are possible to
    Mods- High flow cat, Flowmaster stage 2 exhaust, Intake, Lots of wiring upgrades, h/o alt, 2 18's walled, off 8000 rms custom interior VERY LOUD (152.3) on music and a 156.6 outlaw.( system sounds alot like this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BluJean View Post
    A couple of things. My teg is a gs with an ls hatch and the rear defrost and windshield wiper was never connected (and honestly I don't know if it can be done). Secondly, I need to try and find out what's wrong with my horn bc it doesn't work and I have almost had a couple accidents from people not paying attention (and if someone fucks up my teg we are gonna have a serious problem, lol!!!!).
    gs and ls are same body, just diff trim levels. defrost might just not have been reconnected after the switch. and you need to get rid of thet wiper anyway! *evilgrin* as for the horn, just get an awesome aftermarket one. lol there solved everything lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    Trying to argue the fact that you have the fastest Honda, is like arguing the fact that you have the smallest penis.

I have already checked the fuse, and you might be right about the aftermarket horn. I don't want a sissy ass horn anyway!!!!! lol. The evilgrin made me lol in front of my class!!!! Ok so this weekend while I am working on the teg I will get rid of that God Awful wiper, lmao!!!!

hey, if you want, I'll take the motor........ I could def use it!!!

just saying, Would be pretty sick for an amp rack motor, that slides back and fourth.... ideas are a brewin.