Thread: wtb 2004+ F250

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Default wtb 2004+ F250

doesn't matter if it's 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive the cheaper the better just need something to pull my trailor, please pm with all info and pics, i have cash in hand. the cheaper the better..
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

GE8 RS

i have a 4x4 05 F250 super duty. black crew cab. heated leather seats. rino lined bed. whats ur budget?

Certified Gearhead

Any reason you want 04 and up? I have a buddy with a 02 that is nice and been gone through completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Christopher View Post
    everyone knows vtec is a mate'n call

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Jspec5 View Post
    i have a 4x4 05 F250 super duty. black crew cab. heated leather seats. rino lined bed. whats ur budget?
    that truck is prob to much for my budget already i can tell lol.. but my budget just so everyone sees on this post prob has to be 11,12,14,or 15k depending on the truck but not really lookin to spend over 12k, 12k doesn't seem much for 4x4 but for just 2 wheel drives should be plenty enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowEG9 View Post
    Any reason you want 04 and up? I have a buddy with a 02 that is nice and been gone through completely.
    just want newer trucks...
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z