Thread: With good weather...

Default With good weather...

...comes a good amount of idiots who own bikes. If I hear my nieghbor 3 houses down revving his hayabusa for 30 minutes straight one more time, imma fucking explode! Then the constant riding up and down the street, up and down the street. Grow balls, get on the road and from in front of my house. Find somewhere else to learn to ride besides in front of my house!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

you could have a punkass kid in a 240 riding up and down your street in 1st gear and also running in reverse up and down the road with people hanging off the hood...............i wanna throw nails under his tires lol

emartu

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
    ...comes a good amount of idiots who own bikes. If I hear my nieghbor 3 houses down revving his hayabusa for 30 minutes straight one more time, imma fucking explode! Then the constant riding up and down the street, up and down the street. Grow balls, get on the road and from in front of my house. Find somewhere else to learn to ride besides in front of my house!
    you don't live in wyndam place by chance do you??? my house backs up to that neighborhood and i hear some idiot on a bike just reving it up all afternoon.

Loud pipes saves lives.

Quote Originally Posted by nizmo240
    Loud pipes saves lives.
    annoying people lose theirs

U mean get stolen?

no, lose their lives......

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

yo just throw some oil all over the place, he'll slip and fall adn never ride his bike again

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    you don't live in wyndam place by chance do you??? my house backs up to that neighborhood and i hear some idiot on a bike just reving it up all afternoon.
    Naw, i live in Springlake Cove off of Papermill. I heard it all damn weekend "WOOOOOOOOMP WOOOOOOOOOOOMP". And the guy is like 28! Asshole!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]