Thread: FS: OEM Front and Rear R35 GTR Seats

Default FS: OEM Front and Rear R35 GTR Seats

$900

As the title says. I'm selling a set of front and rear oem recaro gtr seats. the passenger side was hit and the airbag deployed as you can see but the drivers side is fine and in good condition. I was going to restitch the seat and fix the bottom and throw the pair in my 350z with custom rails but i need the money to fix my car instead and these just take up space. The rears also come with it and I'm not sure if they can fit in a g35 but I can't see why not. the seats retail for ~$3000 each new so even if you just use the drivers side and sell the passenger and rear you'll still make money off those and you'll be getting a great deal. If you need other pics or have questions shoot me a PM. If you want a unique set of seats that no one has, these are it.

By the way I also talked to wedge engineering and they said since they are made by recaro that they can use the recaro rails to make a proper rail for any car.

I am looking for cash but I will welcome trades for any 350z parts or any other seats/wheels just pm me offers.

Last edited by z32smurf; 03-22-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    Need JDM Parts from Japanese companies that most don't deal for? PM me!

Nice seats ,but the one look's fucked up..might get more for,em if you get that repaired... but they are still nice.Got any pic's of the recaro labels on them ?

Yeah I know the passenger needs the bottom part fixed and a restitch but I just don't have that time to do it so I just want to sell them. I'm not trying to make a profit on these otherwise I would ask more since I just saw a drivers side (NO passenger or rears) on it's own go quickly for sale on nagtroc for 1500 so even if you just use the drivers side and sell off or fix the rest it's still a good deal on a 3000 dollar per seat set new and 1 of which is fine. I'm just looking to clear some space and fix some things on my own car first.

As for the Recaro print, I would have to take a look for it. I have an email from Recaro even saying they make them because I asked for bottoms to repair the passenger side and they said even though they make them they are under license to nissan so I'd have to go through them or get it fixed another way.

By the way I also talked to wedge engineering and they said since they are made by recaro that they can use the recaro rails to make a proper rail for any car.

bump readded pics

replied to all pm's

Quote Originally Posted by Odinx269 View Post
    GLWS, If I was back in the states I would be all over theses. I would love to put them in my Z
    thanks and bump!!