Thread: Front Lower Control Arms

Default Front Lower Control Arms

Hey, I slammed a curb and bent my front lower passenger control arm. I order the part and the part that I ordered looks nothing like the one I just took off.

It resembled a rear lower control arm. The stock one is in the shape of a lower case R and the aftermarket one I received looked like an I.

If this is the correct part, I'd love to know where my sway bar end links will be if I were to install them.

any help!!!???

pics:

stock

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=190328320264

aftermarket

http://www.redlinemotive.com/images/...ontrol-arm.jpg

p.s

they're not omnipower, they're dorman but they are the same basic shape as the aftermarket ones above.

and i'm ordering the one in the ebay link if no one answers this question by 5pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

help
    learn to english

man idk they look nothing similar just get you the stock one to replace it,do you have an aftermarket one on the other side?

Barefoot Motorsports

ok the 1 u ordered is for a 2 piece lower control arm. the 1 your showing u have is a single piece. so it wont work for your car.

I have ordered the oem piece. I am also just trying to understand how the 1pc flca works if you have a front sway bar. Is there a different piece I can buy to attach the front swaybar endlinks?
    learn to english