Thread: Lost to a hatch and tailed by a civic? WTF?

2 slO4u

Default Lost to a hatch and tailed by a civic? WTF?

It's around 2 something in the morning a late Friday night or Saturday morning whatever!!...After fucking around on the street and highway coming north, i was the last guy in line to get on the highway.. Everyone else is way ahead of me...as im on the fone talking with someone, I see a nice "cute" lil' NSX!!!! Got tag or nothing...So i said what the hell?...I'm driving a Civic w/LS swap..i thought there was no way in hell i had a chance, but i was bord..So i smoothly drop back into 4th, and started to creep on him...I pull up on his rear bumper and hit it as his ass drops down..I know he's all in it.. I had another 2 passengers, but together they weigh like 10 pounds..lol...anywayz..as god as my witness,(and 3 other people) i suprisingly stay on his ass!! all through 4th.. go into 5th and he's a car in front of me.. I try him again.. This time 3rd.. im at his door and stay like that till end of 4th...We pass the rest of the group.. All i had in my mind was "POSSUM!!!! GET IN HIS ASS!!!!"...so the "Blue" EG hatch pulls up...NSX gives him a disrespectful shrug' like it was a piece of shit.. Before Possum could drop, the NSX takes off, but can't shake no more than CAR LENGTH!!! This was onlee 4th gear too!!!...so then he pulls back up to him, and is squating in 3rd VTEC ready...hehe....they take off and at the end of 3rd going into 4th, all i see is a "Blue" hatch start to slowly walk the NSX!! WTF!! Top of 4th,almost 5th its like a car and 1/2...from what I can see....Wish i had a camera for yall' to see...How do you lose to a hatch and tailed by a LS Civic??!!...We didn't win, but POSSUM!!! Congrats on your Kill!!!!

91 Honda Accord JDM "bucket" edition

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

man you talkin about Alberto possum? With the R swap?

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

the blue eg an't no joke but im still working on it

IA Member

what does the eg hatch have??

IA Member

and the civic done to it???

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

sounds like a crappy nsx driver shortshifting.. i mean no offense to anyone here, just that i've seen these NSX's run neck to neck with F355's on top end runs. and lets face it.. a LS civic and a swapped all motor EG arent going to be keeping up at all. but you pulled cause obviously he was doing something wrong, so good kill

if it was an old.. like 91 NSX.. its beleivable again with a not so good driver. those things werent too fast back in the day.. and im sure age has cost them some power.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

eh don't dought the eg hatch it an't no joke

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

not DOUBting the eg, im doubting the driving capabilities of the NSX driver.

whats in this EG anyway?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

2 slO4u

Well the NSX was like a 91-93.....i guessing it was pretty much stock....but it happend yO'...we were all suprised like we got hit with a brick!!...I drove the "EGG" hatch...that shit got some balls though...hehe.... and yes...i was talking about Possum....but Possum...says 2 or 3 cars...iunno...i saw more like 1 1/2 2....i'll give him 2 cars because that hatch kept going so...LOOK out for tha' NSX...it's got no tags or nothing....so if you see him...GET HIS ASS!!...LOL

91 Honda Accord JDM "bucket" edition

A day late, a buck short BufordŽ's Avatar
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.

Damn. That first post hurt my head.
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S

Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

Certified Gearhead

A r swarpped hatch shouldn't even be able to run with an NSX on the interstate, but speedmonkey's got a point, it could have low compression or an exhaust leek or what ever due to old age and a bad driver. Nice kill though none the less. I can't blame you, if i beat a NSX with a LS hatch (no offense) i would tell everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford
    Damn. That first post hurt my head.

Still, it's always cool to see low-key cars keep up with the high-dollar vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by morelian09
    eh don't dought the eg hatch it an't no joke
    I mean damn dude how many times do you have to say that?!?!