Thread: no job sale!

Default no job sale!

yep...lost the ole el job'o...no problem...didn't really lose it, i quit, but still...was gonna get the axe...got them before they got me i guess...some stuff:

93-96 lude short ram piping...almost new...polished...had it on the car w/ swap for about one-two weeks and removed cause it required the battery to be moved the way i was set up
    make offer...first pic is overall..second is from normal abs system rubbage...

gran turismo...great shape...played a couple/few weeks..beat most of it..tired of it...30 shipped

camelbak mule...used a couple times, but i sold my mtn. bike, so no use for it now....40 shipped obo

i also have a lot of sports nutrition stuff for sale...check http://www.quixtar.com/products/cont...id=647&ctg=860 if you're interested in anything, just let me know...i have pretty much everything on that site

if you're interested in the nutritional junk, email me at [email protected]
    PSN SN= dartingd

i got 20 on the intake

bump
    PSN SN= dartingd

IA Senior Member

Ashame that your caught up in "Quixtar" or better said as "Amway."

Download this video that dateline made about quixtar...
    http://cpserverp4.com/bo/dateline_quixtar.wmv

hahaha that shits a scam all the way I knew alot of people in that shit that came out broke as hell

whats the diameter of the intake pipe. just wondering, do you know how similar this pipe is to the 91 prelude pipe. It may be a good mod for my starion.

3" i believe..i'll check when i get home...and as far as quixtar goes...everyone's entitled to their own opinion....
    PSN SN= dartingd

took a look at the dateline deal...very interesting....i'm not all out like some of those people though, lol...not gonna cry over it...a friend of mine makes about 600 extra month on it, and that would be a nice little extra income....not looking to get rich fast or anything...but thanks for the link! like i said, i did learn some interesting things...
    PSN SN= dartingd

IA Senior Member

yea I'm not gonna sit here and preach to you about how you should quit, but realize how much it has ruined peoples lives. Just a fair warning, thats all.

---===---

LOL Quixtar! My ex's entire family is still pouring money into that scam. LOL suckers!
    trythefly
    -----------------------