Thread: WTB Glock

Certified Gearhead

Default WTB Glock

Looking for a Glock 22 preferred or 23. Adventure Outdoors has them for 419 with night sights so naturally I am looking for something a bit cheaper.
    Not really looking for any other brand, my mind is set on a Glock! I may entertain other calibers but really want the faaaawwwty cal.
    lmk

wrong section. U sure they got it for 419 with sights? dont think u will find any cheaper anywhere else. everywhere else sells for 500 without sights usually. I would pick that up with the quickness bc i paid 500 without tax yet for my 23c.

www.glockworld.com has them cheap. haven't really checked in to this yet but i will be here soon.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by techlord View Post
    Looking for a Glock 22 preferred or 23. Adventure Outdoors has them for 419 with night sights so naturally I am looking for something a bit cheaper.
    Not really looking for any other brand, my mind is set on a Glock! I may entertain other calibers but really want the faaaawwwty cal.
    lmk
    that price has to be for a used Glock. you're not going to find one much cheaper than that.

Certified Gearhead

yes it is used but it's a glock they will fix, replace, clean whatever no questions asked and are located in smyrna.
    BUT you can get one NEW for 399 from Smyrna police dist according to a friend if you join the glock shootin club or some crap like that. I will report back tomorrow as I will be checking them out tomorrow.

went shooting with some friends today and I am in love with the sig 1911...what an awesome gun. I really need to do more homework as I understand many make the 1911 and many interchangeable parts and what not.

yeh 399 but its like 70 bucks to join the club. lol I am looking towards the taurus pt1911 alr or something like that. Saw it at bullseye in lawrenceville for 500 and it has a tactical rail on it. beware, 1911's are pricey!!