Thread: morning everyone..

Default morning everyone..

I hope everyone has a better start to the day then i did.. i was a half our late for work cause i sat in traffic for over an hour. what fucken fun was that! all roads to get on 95 were blocked. thank you dumb ass slow ass, moronic ass old people and canadians! but I hope that everyone has a better day then me and makes that cheese. its 3 days before christmas. so everyone enjoy. and can someone cheer me up cause im still on the edge! anywho has a good day all..

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

morning kaspersky! yeah man that sucks... i was forced into the walking of my tibetan mafia... all 4 of them terrorizing the neighbors this morning @ 6:45 am.

Aw that shit sucks... thank god i gots a back yard for minnie (my dog) to go out and shit in! cause it was 2 damn cold to try to walk out there this morning! gotta love remote start!