Thread: Sade is Back!

Hybrid View

Default Sade is Back!

For those of you who know her music you will be happy to know she is coming back with another album. Just a really beautiful voice and she still looks good too. She's a little before my time, but my older sister used to always listen to her music and Tracy Chapman all the time.

This is her new track Soldier Love
    http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/rngsoy6qein8

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Cool shit, but why would you make a song called "Soldier Love?" Damn that's so much out of her style. To me it demeans the beauty in her music. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    Cool shit, but why would you make a song called "Soldier Love?" Damn that's so much out of her style. To me it demeans the beauty in her music. Later, QD.
    Agree completely. When people say great singers they say beyonce and shit... no.... I could listen to her CD without questioning the lyrics it was a sheer artform and is rare to come by... not her usual style
    PIC TOO BIG

Actually the song title is "Soldier of Love." She's just using a different metaphor. The song reminds a lot of "Somebody Already Broke My Heart."

Good Stuff!!!

Sade Transcends all boundaries Mike. She can make a song called "I'll kill yo ass hoe" and it would be all good because she DELIVERS.

UNDERSTAND ?

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

*Plays Smooth Operator twice.*

Great to hear about this btw

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

i HEARD!!! I's sooooooooo happy!

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I pulled it up on YouTube and I have to be honest.

Didn't like it.

I loved the vocals as she still has that beautiful voice. But the music just wan't it for me. And, to me, it wasn't it for her. I can not stand that snare drum beat. Too many "soldier rappers" used that back in the late 90s/early 2000s and that just isn't it for me.

I think without that snare sound, it would be a much better sound. I hope she doesn't go into a hiphop sound with the rest of her album. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!