Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For the truth about the 240sx vs Evo and then Evo vs.Supra and camaro

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Cool For the truth about the 240sx vs Evo and then Evo vs.Supra and camaro

Yes the 240 ran me Brian and from a decline, where we were I wasnt trying to lunch hard because we were on that decline, not trying to make a excuse, but now lets to the race The first race he did get a car and half jump because of I bogged really had coming off that decline but we also have a lot of people that saw that, but what he fells to tell you he was getting walked in and quickly but he got the first one, I let people know when we got back everyone saw me bogg thats why when we got back they quickly lined us back up, anyway the second launch or race you can say I bogged againhe got out a car this time but when i hit second gear we were side by side and i was starting to leave him by thrid,his hose didnt break until i was leaving him and i still would have had fourth gear i heard it start blowing air because it wouldnt boost after the hose burst but i was ahead and starting to pull away your 240 is quick but now you are overating yourself swoll and everyone seen both races so if they were on this form two mine would be the truthful one and there where people their to see it and i know few that will post on here today to confirm this.And knowing the fact that i was walking you both times with a bogged launch and i won the secong race if you want to run from I know i promise to wont win and you will lose by more than a car or two.

Now the race between the evo and the supra this is some funny shit because people make a lot of claims The so called speedmonkey supra that has bolt -ons and exhaust everyone knows a supras rep. little bolt-ons good power the supra was well up to where i am with power but get these races right we raced twice both times from second gear and i pulled him both times all the way through fifth and there was people their who saw that the dude in the supra even said i won right there beside me when people where asking who won.The race was good but we all know our gears in the evo whoever owns one doesnt allow us to well into the 180s as the supra was a six speed i dont have a extra gear either i'm not driving an mr.so all these claims i guess are yours but i am telling the truth and there are people who are witnesses to this Yall who are saying this and that happened we can run at a spot i have that i know is good or we can go to the track lets see who runs what time and i put money neither the 240 of the supra will run a better time. You know where to reach me the speedmoney crew. run one of your stis vs me Look we also have a 240 coming out soon this one my evo wont be able bet but oh yeah its my 240 also.

Know for the last and final chapter. met up with a group sunday night where when we got there the first thing you hear is whoa evo so i park and chill with my boy swoll and my other boy who is also on this form mr.bigg who saw me and the 240 run he will tell ya the story. but look anyway this guy come up and ask whos driving the evo so i say me hes like you want to run a supercharged mustang and i am like ok. so i go to line up and they start looking at the front of my car and see my fmic and are like talking and then come back to me and said my boy in his z28camaro wants to run me instead so i am like okay flat surface two good lane shit okay lets run i spot him a car we get flagged everyone there saw the camaro take off i have a better than great launch first gear 5000 rpm i am beside him,first gear 7200 rpm he is a car and a half behind me so hint hint 240 and speedmonkey pisse me off and we can go at it but tell the whole story not want you want to have yourself and people hear moe you know how i used to launch my car and how it shot off its worse than before.And people there last night will tell you the camaro got beat by like nine plus cars.like I said jeremy(240) if you want to run call me at 404-286-2413 it can be done.
    Resize sig area!

Drifter/Kneedragger

wow.... punctuation is your friend.

yeah i know but just had to get it out without stopping.because i am running a busniess whilei am one the computer.
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

Default part 2

This almost the funniest shit I have ever read. Lets me start by saying this, I dont claim to have the fastest anything or the hightest hp anything. In fact on paper most of the cars that I have run, on paper should have no problems beating me but thats not the case. You try to compare your race against a stock camaro to my car to try to scare me, ha ha. Well if you want to compare races lets compare this, right here in the kills forum a stock m3 beats you once then you BB the second race and you only beat him by a half car the second and your own friend psinxs posted and for the record you say at the on post #15http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=25784 that the m3 is 400hp stock nd that you were going to get one, I dont think so you dont even know tha it only comes with 330 stock, thats mybe 270whp and you bearly beat him ha ha and yes it is stock and by the way me and the m3 has run from a dig and hwy and let me just say it was well more than half a car. Comparison 2 the black supra that you lost to again I have beaten by cars on the hwy and yes we took it to 140mph and I am not trying to bad mouth the speedmonkey supra either. I can also name at least 5 more cars that I have beat in the 400s but enough comparing.

You say you are not trying to make excusses but you are I beat you bad and you had no sighn of coming back and all you can say is bad launch, I dont think a bad launch is going to make up for 3 cars from a dig. Let me guess, we will run over and over until u get your "perfect" launch so u can be happy. I cant help that u cant drive your car and you spend all that money to get"450whp" and have lost 3 strait races, ha ha, how much did that set u back.

Teh first race I beat u by 3 and the second I have you by 1 1/2 in second and midway through third u are ahead by like 8 cars, sorry sir you dont have 123524352436554awhp and your car doesnt pull that hard to make up for 11 cars in 1 gear. But if it will make you feel better about yourself and car, u can tell all the people you wee out there with that u beat a damaged, leaky POS 240.

You even saw the hole in the rubber elbow that went halfway around the circumfrence of it, I dont think it melted and caused that much of a leak in a matter of seconds who know how long I had that problem, it might have just got bad when we ran.

Since U dont know how to launch your car we can do it again from a 20 roll, on video since u cant ever admit to a loss. If anyone is on here that wants to video this holla at me. Again, I dont want to seem like I am trying to boost myself or anything, I post my kills here to keep it entertaing in the kills forum and I have no reason to lie, but charles(aka ctgsr9) car is putting out much less power is his car pulls a hell of alot harder than yours does, why is that. We can run i again and I dont care about losing, but either u cant drive or your car is not what you say it is either one, I beat you when both of our cars were fully functional and you beat me when there was an obvious non driver problem. 25mph roll-140mph LMK so u can get it again.
    HOLLA!

yeah what how bout this the next track day lets run dont talk shit show up and run you got my number i dint have no problems anywhere tell charles to come out to I know who tunes his car because they also tune mine so its just put up or shut up thats how we will do it.
    Resize sig area!

i'll video it. i can get someone else to post it. give me the time n the date. both u got fast cars IMO so this should be a good match. i suggest third gear roll since the lag on the evo is substantial.

and charles runs 29psi for 393whp
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

If he want to go from a dig why not kill everyones advantages like awd and he says I cant win without BB which u cant in first plus my car shuts down at 140 with a top of 3rd gear pull will not last long which is why i suggest 25mph-140mph

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    and charles runs 29psi for 393whp
    stock turbo.

understood then. 2nd gear roll it is. i'll be in a chase car to get it on video. u guys just let me know.

btw jeremy what r u using for speed cut? i am about to buy the Greddy SCC. top speed at 5k in 4th sux balls

and you nyteryder you told be charles was running 29psi for that. and i never said i beat you by eight cars so wtf are you talking about you got out the second race but we got side by side in my second gear, quit beefing yourself up and lets hit the track
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    If he want to go from a dig why not kill everyones advantages like awd and he says I cant win without BB which u cant in first plus my car shuts down at 140 with a top of 3rd gear pull will not last long which is why i suggest 25mph-140mph
    okay and rwd is a advantage on the expressway. you dont brake boost and we can run on the hwy. and then after that we can go to the track, like i said you are cool and eveything but charles aint going to beat me. and i give you props last night i got my clutch where i wanted it. you know i was pulling you back even though i had a bad launch that first race. but i will win and it would be a good race
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

U got my offer so we can run in front of everone and we will use up both of complete powerbands, 25mph roll third honk up to 140mph on video so dont be scared

Patience Pays...

I'll put my money on charles between the two evo's [/instigate]

^sounds good. good luck to both of you. can i vote for not this coming weekend but the next. as i will be out of town.

tony get your car running right then talk about something, and nightryder i got it and accept after you except what i said from a roll and a launch.
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

I have drill this weekend to so I will be out of town as well.

Untouchable

tony get your car running right then talk about something, and nightryder i got it and accept after you except what i said from a roll and a launch.
    Not a problem

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I do agree

cool. Last saturday of october. We meet at the BP at 11. are u guys running 85n or s? i'll be in chase car with camera.

good we can do it when you come back, i mean you cool and everything and we need to get up some time and hit some spots but we will have a good ace get charles to come out to.
    Resize sig area!

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    cool. Last saturday of october. We meet at the BP at 11. are u guys running 85n or s? i'll be in chase car with camera.
    aww man you gotta keep that in pm's

Untouchable

And to prove that u dont like to admit to defeat why dot u tell everone about the fbody mustang that spotted u 4 cars on your new setup and still beat u and u still didnt want to admit to defeat

29psi on stock turbo n 393whp? i dont know much about evos but isnt that a bit much for stock turbo? i thought the 19.5 was pushing it.

aww man you gotta keep that in pm's
    tony u really think we gonna run on 85? we going somewhere else.

man J you just seem to keep racin people who loss and got tons of fuckin :jerkit: excuses hopefully i wont be in kuwait so i dont miss this

And to prove that u dont like to admit to defeat why dot u tell everone about the fbody mustang that spotted u 4 cars on your new setup and still beat u and u still didnt want to admit to defeat
    that show you dont know much of shit when i rand that fbody mustang i was on a stock turbo with just a boost controler and and exhaust. This idiot didnt spot me four cars we were both on a roll and he was a car behind me where he was suppose to be four. and i didnt even have a setup then that was last year about this time i was only like maybe 299whp and 302tq and he was sparying a 175shot so if that losing i lost put the pussy ass nigga wont run the same race again so have your facts straight when talkin shit and the sob that set the race up said he wasnt spraying but when i was fixing to whip his ass he took off like a bitch.
    Resize sig area!

i'll even bet my boy moe's evo will bet charles
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

that show you dont know much of shit when i rand that fbody mustang i was on a stock turbo with just a boost controler and and exhaust. This idiot didnt spot me four cars we were both on a roll and he was a car behind me where he was suppose to be four. and i didnt even have a setup then that was last year about this time i was only like maybe 299whp and 302tq and he was sparying a 175shot so if that losing i lost put the pussy ass nigga wont run the same race again so have your facts straight when talkin shit and the sob that set the race up said he wasnt spraying but when i was fixing to whip his ass he took off like a bitch.

I go by what I am told and this is from a creditable source on IA

Patience Pays...

what is moe's setup?

he cant be to creditable if his ass cant tell a stock intercooler and an exhaust when i race the foxbody, to my new setup that wasnt finished until january. he might need glass of to get his facts straight ask him why those pussy ass mf wouldnt run the race again and when it was about for the dude to get his ass beat by me he hurried up and left
    Resize sig area!

what is moe's setup?
    was the same as charles minus methanol but he has changed some stuff now, you'll have to wait to see when he comes out.
    Resize sig area!

Dang... I wake up to find out Mr. Stolen-Parts-Evo (if you're the same person I'm thinking of) is starting up some shit.

So let me get this straight... you have "450whp"... I'm assuming this is on pump gas w/ no injection and on an AWD DynoJet, right?

1. You lose to GT28 240 from a stop... decline, uphill, or whatever... it's from a stop... with 450whp on an Evo, you should have no problem yawning while beating his 240 (no offense Jeremy). It's just obvious that you have a very big advantage from a stop... especially with that power.

2. You lose to a M3 that I repeatedly raped over... and over... and over... and over... and over. I think I raced him 10+ times at all sorts of speeds... and every single time, he was at least 6 or more cars behind me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking *any* shit because I'll admit, his car is nice as hell... but my videos don't lie... and the video of me vs that exact M3 is on this forum. Then you go about saying that a catback on a M3 nets in amazing power? You drive an Evo... a turbo-charged application where releiving back pressure nets more power and torque than on any naturally aspirated platform.

3. You lose to a BPU Supra w/ stock twins. Yes, I know Supras are fast... and yes, I know a few BPUs can push them some nice power. However, with "450whp", you should have NO PROBLEM with any BPU supra. I've raced a few single-turbo Supras and I slowly walk away from them... I know which BPU Supra you're talking about too.

4. Who tuned your car? If Al Friedman did, then you're correct on saying we both got tuned by the same person... otherwise, you're wrong. I do any wrench work I can at home with my buddies on my car... otherwise, for more complicated work, I goto a shop that rhymes with SnopSkeed. However, my ECU was flashed and tuned by Al Friedman.

5. 389whp / 420wtq @ 29psi are the correct #'s. Yes, 29psi is way outside the effecient range of the stock 16g on Evo's (recommended 23psi~24psi max)... however, the drastic cooling effects of methanol combined with an effecient intercooler will lower the insanely high charge temps to a more effecient level. Also, the very quick spooling nature of the stock 16g will create a very big torque jump... however, unlike the bigger turbos, my torque dies in the higher rpms.

If your car really does make 450whp, I have absolutely no doubt that your car can tear me apart with a decent driver. I've raced a 400whp Evo from a roll and seen it from a stop... and it had no problem walking me slightly until we got back to being almost dead even at 160+mph.

You talk about the track... however, you were no where in sight at Import Showdown. With your power, you could have easily stolen the 1st place cash prize and trophy from me, right? When do you plan on going to Commerce? I wouldn't mind racing you there, heads-up racing style... where skill comes into play.

It's one thing to have a car that makes a lot of power... but it's another thing knowing how to drive it... and bogging two launches in a row may point to a lack of track experience.

Good day. =]
    Last edited by ct9a gsr; 10-17-2005 at 11:24 AM.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Untouchable

WOW

Certified Gearhead

WOW
    I Agree

superduper LLLLLLLLL

this is good stuff

i see some races coming soon

lol, look what i started

it doesnt matter guys, cause you all will be crying when a "black" crx comes out in two weeks.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Drifter/Kneedragger

getting warm in here....

what's with all these terms and agreements and shit? two cars, equal terms, the only way to run. heads up from a dig or from xx to xxx on a roll, none of this "you can't brake boost" BS or making excuses. if the evo makes 450whp it should have no issue pulling Jeremy's 240, especially on the highway where there's not much room for driver error to happen.

Untouchable

One more thing stikiller, I obviously beat you the first time with 1-2 cars out of 2nd gear and your "bad launch" and I win by 3 cars. The 2nd run I take u again of the line w/ your same "bad launch" w/ same cars out of 2nd, the only variable that a melted hose caused me to shut it down while you keep pulling. There is nothing that you could have done in 1 gear to come back the cars I had on you and put another 6 cars atleast on me in one gear.Do you not see the point I am trying to make. You only beat me because I had an issue w/ my car and shut it down and everyone that, even the phongie19 and andyt where there to witness.

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    getting warm in here....

what's with all these terms and agreements and shit? two cars, equal terms, the only way to run. heads up from a dig or from xx to xxx on a roll, none of this "you can't brake boost" BS or making excuses. if the evo makes 450whp it should have no issue pulling Jeremy's 240, especially on the highway where there's not much room for driver error to happen.

I totally agree, I am ready my hose is already fixed.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast