Thread: Iteams came in about time

Default Iteams came in about time

My coils finaly came n.... And my t3/t4 turbo coming Thursday.... Just need intercooler and turbo timer.... Now I'm broke lol.... Just got enuff for a goodie : )
    7g Mitsubishi Galant.94.2.4l boosted..... sleeper of the yr = )

FML champ
    Mitsubishi Club Member #2

MobSoci3ty President

lol yeah me too, i just got poly urathane full lip kit (think i spelled that wrong lol) and i'm swapping out my Magna Flow Exhaust these cost me like a fortune like around ($800 something almost $900) with full system tho, i'm swapping with new stainless 4 inch N1 Titianium burned tip exhaust lol. i'ma have to post up my exhaust for sale soon lol hate trying to sell things lol. hopefully i get all my body work done this week on sunday with all my dent and stuff lol. den i have to do the exhaust so i know how you feel man lol.