Thread: Typhoon vs Ferrari

Default Typhoon vs Ferrari

So I am helping a local guy w/ his "stable" of awesome cars. I needed to do a lil work on his typhoon to get it cleaned up to sell. I never beat on tthese cars , they are low mile high value, but this case I had to do it once. On my way home I notice HIDs come FLYIN up on me. Ferrari. I think maybe a 360...regardless I have see it numerous times w/ in the last few weeks, w/ a dealer tag on it...Blk and beautiful. I must admit the typhoon is modded, larger turbo, external waste gate for easy adjustment, and water chiiled intercooler...plus higher boost than OEM.
    As we turn left onto a local road I see him quickly pull out behind me, I am doin less than 5 mph, crawlin, and praying for him to bite. Well I heard the strange sound only a Ferrari makes when stabbed, and it was on. We never got hyper fast speeds...just not smart really, but... Typhoon took a couple on the dig, and never lost a step. OH, I realize at 90-100 mph that Ferrari was gonna walk past me, but it never happened, I am too smart, quit while ahead!!
    Good times.
    Greg
    86 Buick GN
    07 Passat Wagon
    01 Frontier

Banned

i have seen that car once up on 20 near loganville...very beautiful

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

black 360 modena damn.. i think its the same car i messed with on hwy124 in snellville, haha i kept jumping on him from light to light (in the STi) haha he didnt look too happy
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros