Thread: Any one like crab legs?

TopNotch Audio guy! lovinmydodge's Avatar

Default Any one like crab legs?

Tonight at Summits tavern here in snellville they have on wednesdays a all you can eat crab legs (also a bar) for only 18.99 its like 21 dollars a person for all you can eat crab legs!!! 21 is including like a coke etc. just seeing if anyone likes crab as much as I do and wanna roll up there with my fiance and myself sometime in the near future?

if i didnt have to work! ;(

MobSoci3ty President

Thats a up for me! hit me up when yall go.. be cool to have more people! well the SuperGrand Buffet on Pleasant hill. is only $12 something with drink maybe 15 Bucks and its has Snowcrab legs, oyster, sushi, Mongolian BBQ BAR and CHINESE FOOD HAHA.

hahah i been there..that shit is off the hook..LOL you definatly get your moneys worth!!

riding low is like a religion

well food was good sy we went early. Next wednesday tho whos in? we try to go before like 630 cuz they do trivia and it gets swamped lol.

Helmand Province, Afghanistan (Camp Leatherneck)

I love me some seafood but I ain't about spending a twenty spot on a single dinner for one person. Plus, I like salmon more than crab.

dammit...is this every wednesday?

YES every wednesday. and its like 21 a person but its like literally ALL YOU CAN STUFF DOWN YOUR FACE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmydodge View Post
    YES every wednesday. and its like 21 a person but its like literally ALL YOU CAN STUFF DOWN YOUR FACE!!!!

that is great! ill have to set some money aside for this cause im all about some crab legs! my buddy and i in destin this past june ate 10 large baskets of them and the waiters and cooks were coming out and looking cause we are both small and we were stacking the backets like a pyramid lol!

I ate wednesday about 14 claws worth. Like the claw, and the 4 or 5 other legs lol. so like 7 crabs worth lol both sides. Def save some monies for it. Also has a full bar too so we should all get together eat some crab and throw a few back!!! just hit me up on like tuesday or something we will set a time to go!!!