Thread: Tiberius Arms Tac 9 Elite

Default Tiberius Arms Tac 9 Elite

I have for sale the Tiberius Arms Tac 9 Elite, only used in one game, dont really play that much so no point in keeping it around. I paid 475 for it, will let it go for about 400 obo, but not to much off please no lowballers. It is a good gun also was sent off to Tiberius Arms for the premium cleaning just so i was well oiled and parts were good. Only problem is that may need a new buttstock due to the peg breaking, but i fixed it and have not had any problems with it at all. Like i said it is a good gun, it is one of the few magazine fed paintball guns for those that dont know much about it. Also comes with a flashlight and laser that has never been used. If you look in the third pic the top part is the peg that i was talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscn1009-jpg   -dscn1010-jpg   -dscn1011-jpg   -dscn1013-jpg   -dscn1014-jpg  

You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

come on someone come buy this I need it gone before I go to Iraq
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

300 for the tippman pm me

Its not a Tippmann and I cant go that low for it sorry