Thread: Anyone else into jet skis?

Default Anyone else into jet skis?

Anyone else here ride? If so what do you have and what mods? Right now I have a 94 XP, 95 XP and a 96 XP. Also have a 91 SP and a 95 TigerShark. I want to get rid of the 91 SP and 95 Tigershark in favor of a stand up or an HX. If you can't tell I have a thing for Seadoo's.

I also need some parts for the 91 SP so if you have anything PM me.

The 95 is my current project, has the 717 but will keep with an 800...

Last edited by X-Runner; 08-19-2009 at 01:37 AM.

Never ridden, would love to though.

I saw you getting on I20 a few days back, heading west from conyers. poor tailgate...

I honked from the exit ramp across from where you were, but you didnt hear me/care, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Never ridden, would love to though.

I saw you getting on I20 a few days back, heading west from conyers. poor tailgate...

I honked from the exit ramp across from where you were, but you didnt hear me/care, lol.
    That would have be me for sure then. My boat trailer got the tailgate. And I just didn't hear you lol

No mods...just under 10 hours. Picked it up last year and haven't been able to ride much this year because of the drought.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image00009-jpg  

Nice but I can't get into the newer big skis. Just not as fun to me. But the power the have stock is amazing.

Yeah, they are a different animal. I personally really like the power and high speed stability. There is also a lot of traffic on the local lakes here, so although it is a bit of a dryer ride, it can handle rougher water.