Thread: Remaining Evo and Other Mitsu parts.

Certified Gearhead sabastian458's Avatar

Default Remaining Evo and Other Mitsu parts.

I have a set of basically brand new Evo 8 rims with a set of Kumho V710 slicks (3-4 passes) on them. I know the tires are 220 a piece and the rims are basically worth their weight in gold at the dealer (hahahah)

So what's a fair price? $600 rims $600 tires? plus ship & fee, OBO Gimme some offers. I will have more pix later this afternoon, this is the only one i have on the computer.

I have an Ebay special T3 Exhaust manifold that I rewelded. Like to get $50 for it. plus ship & fee

This is a LS1 GM MAF. Asking $100 plus ship & fee

HKS suction intake, minus maf adaptor (just metal intake part and sponge filter) I only have pix of the filter right now, will have to get the intake pic later. $150 plus ship & fee, OBO

I also have a set of Eagle rods. 2 have spun bearings, 2 are perfect. Looking to get $200? plus ship & fee, OBO

I also have a complete 2.4l engine from a 3G eclipse. Had jumped timing, will sell as whole or in parts. Good crank for a 2.3 stroker evo, good block for a 2.1l destroked Evo, or if you wanted, buy the whole shorty and build a 2.4l Evo to spool up a massive turbo! I can get pix if needed for serious buyers. $250 for the crank, $500 for the block, $100 for the rods/pistons, $250 for the head, $150 for the intake (with throttle body/injectors)

I also have some random Engine parts. I have a rebuildable Evo 8 bare head, had a valve break and had nicks in the chambers. I spoke with Buschur and he said it could be rebuilt, I also spoke with Dover Cylinder Heads, they said worst case full rebuild and rework it would only cost about $500-600 but no more. I would like to see $450 plus ship +fee, OBO I can get more specific pix for serious people.

I have a bare 2.4 SOHC Head. I believe it is the MIVec head, (if you know excatly what to look at to tell, i will look and let you know. Like to get $350 plus ship & fee, OBO

I have a 06 MR 6 spd transmission. Def needs to be rebuilt. Has a broken 4th speed gear. also has slight surface rust on the ring gear (easly removed) These transmission go for $1500+ good, so I will ask $500 plus ship & fee, OBO

I have a disassembled 03-04 transfer case. I believe it had a while, i dont remember for sure. OBO?

Stock 2.0 crank $250 plus ship & fee, OBO

Stock rods and pistons. $150 plus ship & fee, OBO

I have the stock rear sway bar from an 03 evo. $100 plus ship & fee, OBO

I have 1 brand new still in box, unpainted spoiler. I believe it is the Evo 9 spoiler (got Mitsu to replace mine by agreeing to have it painted myself) This price is tricky as new they are $1600+ obviously it will be extremely hard to get that, so gimme some offers.

I also have 1 stock 8 wing, clearcoat fade, I will have to get some pix of it tonite. Best offer.

I have a stock Evo 8 radiator. Has 1 pin hole that can be fixed for like $25-30. Looking to get $150 plus ship & fee, OBO

SOLD PARTS
    I also have a Fluidampener (last of the aluminum one's) that i bought to put on my Evo. I ran it for 2 weeks before selling the car. I paid something like 280-300 plus shipping. I would like to get $250 for it. (still in orig box) plus ship & fee SOLD

Certified Gearhead sabastian458's Avatar

6 speed pix. Older pix from when i first got it. I will get resent pix later.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Unknown

can the T3 manifold work on a 1990 mitsubishi eclipse turbo?