Thread: 98 avenger parts car. has mostly eclipse parts

Default 98 avenger parts car. has mostly eclipse parts

i have a 98 dodge avenger with around 105,000 miles. it runs and drives great. it is has a spare on the front driver side wheel. i have the stock wheel but it is bent and unusable. has full leather interior and sunroof. the only thing missing is the title so it is a parts car. it has a 2.5L v6 from a Mitsubishi and the interior is just like the 98 eclipse and the engine is too so i guessing a lot of it is. 1500$ email or call or text for more information Ray Bhawani 909-437-9207 [email protected] thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00026-jpg   -dsc00027-jpg   -dsc00028-jpg   -dsc00029-jpg   -dsc00030-jpg