View Poll Results: is a camel crush an uber cigarette?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it makes me crazy

11 17.74%
  • no, you're retarded

18 29.03%
  • i don't smoke, it's a filthy habit/addiction

27 43.55%
  • i smoke crack, fuck your cigarettes

6 9.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: camel crush

Default camel crush

so due to some events in my recent past i took up smoking for a hot minute, i've been smoking these camel crush cigarettes because i like feeling like i smoke a technologically advanced cigarette. if you don't know, they start out as a regular cigarette but they have a capsule in the filter that contains some sort of menthol concoction and you "crush" the capsule by squeezing the filter to change how the cigarette tastes.

but what i'm curious about is how if you smoke the whole thing with out squeezing the filter then you feel like you smoked a regular cig, but if you do release the menthol flavor than you feel ultra woozy and shit. which led me to think that there is something extra in that capsule, has anyone else smoked one and experienced this, or am i crazier than i previously thought?

the B the R the O the O the K the L the Y the N it's brooklynnnnn

Nice idea to pick up the habit that is the leading cause of preventible death in America.

Those fancy warnings from the surgeon general are such BS.

I hate camel crush and menthol.

Camel lights/parliament do just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

Senior Member | IA Veteran

i heart them.

Smoking is the dumbest thing you can do, next to jumping off a bridge.

I wouldn't be to worried about whats in the capsule, since it can't be worse than whats in the actual cigarette.

But you probably just get a extra strong dose of methanol because its concentrated very close to the filter.

Awesome.... paying to give yourself cancer.

I have smoked a few packs of these... You must be trippin on something else lol They have never done that to me.

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

smoking... another way to make sure everyone around you smells like an ashtray and dies just as quick.

I used to smoke....and I smoked these...the reason you get that rush if you wait till the end to crush that thing is because its made for the whole cigg...not the last 2 hits lol

Sacrifice one of your smokes and take that blue thing out and bite into it lol I did it once.

I honestly want to quit, but every time I try my girl brings home another pack! And its SO damn hard to see her light one up right next to me. I quit smoking pot like it was no big deal, but this shit has a choke hold on me...

What is the best way to quit, if anyone on here has? Cold turkey is not working for me, there has to be another way!

Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex
    I used to smoke....and I smoked these...the reason you get that rush if you wait till the end to crush that thing is because its made for the whole cigg...not the last 2 hits lol

Sacrifice one of your smokes and take that blue thing out and bite into it lol I did it once.
    LOL what happend??

Or just wait till you are done then take it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brian*
    I honestly want to quit, but every time I try my girl brings home another pack! And its SO damn hard to see her light one up right next to me. I quit smoking pot like it was no big deal, but this shit has a choke hold on me...

What is the best way to quit, if anyone on here has? Cold turkey is not working for me, there has to be another way!
    I finished a pack and said Im done....havent had a smoke since September. Cold turkey wasnt hard for me this time for some reason. I honestly have no desire to smoke anymore in my life....I have even held a cig for someone while they did something and it didnt bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by NVEOUS
    LOL what happend??
    LULz its VERRRRRRRRRRRRY minty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian*
    Or just wait till you are done then take it out lol
    naw lol then its all funky from being in the filter while you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather
    Nice idea to pick up the habit that is the leading cause of preventible death in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    Awesome.... paying to give yourself cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE jdm
    smoking... another way to make sure everyone around you smells like an ashtray and dies just as quick.
    i don't smoke everyday, and it takes me over two weeks to go through a pack. plus i don't smoke around people that don't smoke, and i keep the smell off me because i try to be respectful of people around me. If you saw me you could never tell i smoked, nor do i smell like an ashtray, if i do say so myself. but thank you for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    not at all, you could light that bitch and stick it straight to your eye. there's many things dumber than smoking.

*cough* driving a tiburon

Quote Originally Posted by staysideways
    i don't smoke everyday, and it takes me over two weeks to go through a pack. plus i don't smoke around people that don't smoke, and i keep the smell off me because i try to be respectful of people around me. If you saw me you could never tell i smoked, nor do i smell like an ashtray, if i do say so myself. but thank you for your concern.
    Oh but you smell like an ashtray after you smoke no matter what you do...you are just used to it because you smoke. You dont notice till you actually quit smoking how bad people smell after they smoke

no, you're not paying attention.

i don't smoke enough to be used to it. i never smoke inside anywhere, i always blow the smoke away from me, i put some cologne on after i smoke if i'm around people, i triple wash my hands, and i chew massive amounts of gum.

no one i'm around can tell that i smoke and i guarantee that if i hadn't posted this and i met you, you couldn't tell.

i swear to god some of the capsules i come across in those takes two goddamn hands with all my strength to pop
    Its just a bodykit

Ew. Lol I just had this conversation with a girl I work with - smoking is EW.

I used to smoke. But after the prices started going up, and I kept noticing how TERRIBLE people who smoke smell, I kinda just wanted to quit. So I smoked my last cigarette & my friend told me "nope you're not buying any more" ... and I didn't.

Now when I'm at work & highschool lets out & I see all these kids in the parking lot smoking thinking they are so fucking cool - it disgusts me. Esp high school girls - YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH. STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THE SENIOR BOY BY SMELLING LIKE SHIT lol. I wish people could see themselves & smell themselves while they're smoking. Ew.

Staysideways, you're in denial if you think cologne and gum will cover up nasty shit ashtray smell. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather

Very true. And to the thread starter.... why did you take up smoking during these rough economic times. Cigarettes cause health problems, cost money, and both those will start emptying your wallet out even more than b4.

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic

I used to smoke. But after the prices started going up, and I kept noticing how TERRIBLE people who smoke smell, I kinda just wanted to quit. So I smoked my last cigarette & my friend told me "nope you're not buying any more" ... and I didn't.

Now when I'm at work & highschool lets out & I see all these kids in the parking lot smoking thinking they are so fucking cool - it disgusts me. Esp high school girls - YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH. STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THE SENIOR BOY BY SMELLING LIKE SHIT lol. I wish people could see themselves & smell themselves while they're smoking. Ew.
    i agree with some of that, it's not impressive, and it doesn't make you look cool. a cig here and there isn't too bad but several a day is fairly disgusting.

the B the R the O the O the K the L the Y the N it's brooklynnnnn

It took the cost of cigs to make you realize how nasty it is...?

I can't stand chicks who smoke.

Staysideways, you're in denial if you think cologne and gum will cover up nasty shit ashtray smell. Lol.
    THANK YOU!

that shit gets on your clothes, your face, your hair. You seriously do no notice it when you still smoke...no matter once a day or week or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Greddypacked
    Very true. And to the thread starter.... why did you take up smoking during these rough economic times. Cigarettes cause health problems, cost money, and both those will start emptying your wallet out even more than b4.
    like i said, due to some adverse events that are taking place. i know it's bad for you but it does help on bad days. i'm not bashing people who don't smoke, nor am i saying that it's a great idea to smoke. it works for me and that's my reason for doing it. if you don't smoke, good job, congratulations. i don't plan on smoking forever because it IS a disgusting habit, i mean i can honestly say that i've only been doing it for about two weeks. All the shit that's going on will be over in a month or so and that's when i plan on quitting. till then i'm just using it to avoid doing something i might regret and to keep the hair on my head.

can you understand that?

smoking makes you cool. lol i smoke because i have absolutely no reason to quit. go through a pack maybe 2 in a week.
    learn to english

Quote Originally Posted by Humphries
    smoking makes you cool. lol i smoke because i have absolutely no reason to quit. go through a pack maybe 2 in a week.
    that made me lol

THANK YOU!

that shit gets on your clothes, your face, your hair. You seriously do no notice it when you still smoke...no matter once a day or week or whatever.
    haha, you think i wear clothes?

lol jk

i really don't smell, though, i've tested it.

i don't fit the stereotype, but thank you for the concern.

i'm surprised no one posted this

yay for self destruction, either way, the picture's hilarious
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mime-attachment-52-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri
    i heart them.
    i thought you stopped smoking 0_o

Fah-Q

like i said, due to some adverse events that are taking place. i know it's bad for you but it does help on bad days. i'm not bashing people who don't smoke, nor am i saying that it's a great idea to smoke. it works for me and that's my reason for doing it. if you don't smoke, good job, congratulations. i don't plan on smoking forever because it IS a disgusting habit, i mean i can honestly say that i've only been doing it for about two weeks. All the shit that's going on will be over in a month or so and that's when i plan on quitting. till then i'm just using it to avoid doing something i might regret and to keep the hair on my head.

can you understand that?
    I hope you realize that smoking increases you heart rate. If smoking calms you down it's only mental, nothing chemical, and you are putting excess stress on your heart. I smoke as well. Starting smoking was the dumbest thing I ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    x2

And i'm pretty sure Random guy made a thread about this like....3 years ago?

I agree - make cigs illegal and make cannabis legal... the commercial variety that cant be smoked that is.
    Oh wait, the paper industry will go broke if that happens so its not going to happen since they pump the govt full of money to keep themselves alive...

can you understand that?
    I used to smoke at clubs and bars only w/ a beer, and now i completely stopped. My health is great again, i dont spend gas money on cigs, and i feel better. That's all i was trying to imply, but smoke if you want.

Smoking is stupid and is only for ppl who are too mentally weak to quit. After all, if you could, you would....

Quote Originally Posted by Atlblkz06
    I agree - make cigs illegal and make cannabis legal... the commercial variety that cant be smoked that is.
    Oh wait, the paper industry will go broke if that happens so its not going to happen since they pump the govt full of money to keep themselves alive...
    the gov makes WAY too much money off of cigs...they will never be illegal

smoking weed on the other hand....is perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    Smoking is stupid and is only for ppl who are too mentally weak to quit. After all, if you could, you would....

im mentally weak.

i have no reason to quit.. im 210 lbs, smoke regularly, and still can pass my Navy PT test consistently.
    learn to english

Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    you must have smoked so god damn many you've gone retarded.
    Its just a bodykit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast