Thread: leaks

One Curve At A Time

Default leaks

Oil- seems to leak worse when highway driving. Parked on sheet, only lost 2-3 drops in the same spot. Lost a quart in a weekend of driving to florida and back. I'm thinking crank(front main) seal. There is oil on the bottom of my oil pan. There is no oil by the oil pressure sensor or oil filter. There does seem to be leaking form my vc gasket but doesnt seem like I would lose that much from there?

Exaust-bosal brospeed header. A friend put in the back top right bolt in crooked and forced it it. Just tap and die that hole and it should be good?replaced the gasket when I put the header on. It leaks sometimes and sometimes it doesnt? Atleast I can hear it sometimes and sometimes I cant,lol.

1995 Miata 97,xxx miles. Drove hard.
    97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS

VC's a prone to leak on Miatas. I'd start with that first. It's fairly simple and you can take it to get painted by Bucky.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6