Thread: toying w/ R32 veedub

Senior Member | IA Veteran Chuckster's Avatar

Default toying w/ R32 veedub

Once again on my way home from work w/ my girl and 4 tires in the back seat.

Where driving down the road adn thise red r32 comes cruising by and of course im like sweeeeeeet and pull up next to it. He was on the phone so i didnt bother him. We come up to a light and he is behind me. As i go i notice he is on my ass so i gave it some. Still on my ass. So i floor it and he is no longer on my ass. To me it seemed liek he let go as soon as a floored, but i could be wrooooong. We come up to another light, this time he is right beside me. we exchange words, "Whats up dude." Light changes and...nope he is isnt going.... Oh wait he's going. So i gave it some and we are side by side. As we get into second he gives it some more, so i gave it some more. But this time it sounds like he is floored. So i gun that bitch start to pull and he lets go.

BS hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    BS hehehehehe
    dont know much about v-dubs huh... a light modded 1.8 will kill a r32 from a roll... chuck you didnt mess my tires up did yea

Senior Member | IA Veteran Chuckster's Avatar

anh dude you get my message today... they sittign and waiting for you

R32s on a roll are disappointing, ...0-60 they are nice though. I raced one from a dead stop on an interstate on ramp and it pulled a lil til about 35-40 mph then I reeled it in rather quickly and passed it before 90 mph. It was stock though.
    Regardless, nice kill.
    Greg
    86 Buick GN
    07 Passat Wagon
    01 Frontier

IA KING

ya they are low 200's stock to the wheels, so a chipped 1.8t shouldn't have a problem w/ them