Thread: 1987 cr250 for sale Great bike

IA Member

Default 1987 cr250 for sale Great bike

1987 cr250 runs great as these bikes always do. Fast as hell. One of the best dirtbikes ever built, just google it and you will see. More reliable than any other dirtbikes out there and probably the fastest. If you know dirtbikes than you know how desired these things are. Will not be dissapointed. never fouls plugs and starts within 2 kicks. get on and ride all day with no problems.$1000 will not take 900 or 800 so dont ask. if you dont got the money please dont waste your time or mine. I know what these are worth and will not give it away. Everything works on bike. EVERYTHING. Not trying to sound like a ass just wanted everyone to know my bottom dollar. thanks for looking
    Last edited by ricedoutyeaa; 03-21-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: price change

IA Member

Sorry the pictures suck, its more orange than red. took with my phone. but all there in and great shape.

you can't beat clean

wow looks great man i got a 86. amazing bikes

IA Member

Thanks. SOLD