Thread: FS or FT: X8 Pocket Bike

In Process

Default FS or FT: X8 Pocket Bike

I am selling a 4-stroke x8 pocket bike.

I had gotten this bike for christmas 1 year ago for xmas. I rode it for a month havent took a spin on it ever since. This bike does have a few minor problems. The headlights are two seperate parts but the top light doesn't work. There are a few scratches on the bike. The bike is also a bit dusty and dirty. The last thing is that the kickstand could still hold up the bike but the spring to keep the kickstand up so you can drive is broke. You will need a rubber band or any type of rope to keep it up so it wont drag on the floor. Other then these minor problems the bike is fine.

It will come with a charger for the bike.

Details
    4-stroke
    Goes up to 40 mph
    50cc i believe because it has been awhile and i couldn't find any information on it.

I am selling this bike for $300. I am also including a medium size helmet from the company CAN. I am not shure what model it is but the front of the helmet lifts up for easy access.
    Here are a few pics. I wasnt shure how to upload them up on there so here are the links.

If you are interested please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]
    Last edited by jle254; 03-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.

damn, i want this!!! glws

In Process

Haha thanks its was pretty fun but i had no one to ride with so it got a bit boring.

Certified Gearhead

where are u located? im interested... can i come look at it saturday? or sunday?

In Process

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    where are u located? im interested... can i come look at it saturday? or sunday?
    Hey i am located in Suwanee off exit 111. Let me see whats going on and ill let you know. Is that alrightt? I might be a bit buzy tomorrow thats why.

In Process

bumpp

In Process

Bumpp

any trades

In Process

Sorry man this thread hasnt gotten any offers. But yeah im open minded. well im going to pm you