Thread: Wow Nanci Pelosi Just Wow

Default Wow Nanci Pelosi Just Wow

So I just got done watching this report on Fox News(i know biased towards conservatives blah blah blah)and they played a sound bite where she stated, and I'm paraphrasing here,that it was unamerican to go in and deport the parents(who are illegal immigrants) of kids who were born here. This woman seriously never ceases to amaze me with her stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

doing raids is just stupid if we can't keep them from getting back into the US. she is retarded - we shouldn't just give rights to people b/c they come here preggers or get preggers expecting to stay b/c of their children. i find it absolutely amazing this type of view b/c we turn away people who are trying to do the right thing and become legal through the system and we do NOTHING about illegals who aren't even here on passport/visa.
    Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"