Thread: S10 Stock parts RECESSION SELL!

Default S10 Stock parts RECESSION SELL!

I have A few stock parts that have been taken off.

all parts are coming off a 2001 chevy s10 4cyl 2.2 sfi

The radiator is cracked. I know there are some people out there who rebuild these things. Was infected with rust 15 bucks and its yours.

Ok this fella is for sell too 5 bucks takes it.

Ok, before anyone says anything, yeah I cut my air box....thus making no purpose out of the air filter to increase air flow 2 bucks

10 bucks and a pack of starburst

8 dollas

Ok, let me go ahead and say yes I know this is not the right place to sell these, but hey Im figuring why not right? cool these came off a old stealth I had. Noticable curb marks im not going to say these are glamorus but they get the job done they are 16's or 17's im not sure I gotta look at them again. They come with tires as well three have air and one doesnt $150 firm firm firm firm 5x114 bolt pattern

I also have the resonator that goes with all the air intake parts. Ill let that go for the answer to what the hell its for???? it seems pretty pointless.

AC parts

Now up for sale is my A/C compressor 114k miles but hardly ever used the AC so its in very good condition ( 200$ or resonable offer ) Ive got the whole shabang for the a/c unit if you need parts for that. Its still in the car though so it will be pulled if someone wants it.

Serpintine belt with AC $10
    Last edited by zumolives; 03-30-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: forgot to add a price
    LAST OF THE DIEING BREED