Thread: Body Shop & Audio Shop Recomendation

I'm in!

Default Body Shop & Audio Shop Recomendation

Hey guys, i just moved out to athens and i need your recomendations for a highly reputable bodyshop and audio shop.

I got rearended about 2weeks ago and its about time to get it all fixed. However i just wanted to make sure i had a well qualified shop to get the jobs done right.

During the collision my rear lip spoiler was 95% ripped off, the paint on the bumper was scuffed, spidered and cracked, and my tail lights spidered as too. Im sure the bumper padding is compressed too. My biggest concern is finding a shop that can match and blend the paint successfully.

As for my custom audio system, it's having issues too. The only problem is it was previously installed by HIFI Buys which is now out of business. i would have prefered to get the work done there but sadly thats not an option. The issues include ground/engine noise, my radio function on my IVAD works for about 5 mins then stops completely (but dvd works perfect), and my subs and sub amp arent working at all.

So again, do any of you guys have any suggestions for any highly reputable athens based custom audio shops and/or automotive body shops. I would prefer to stay local but if it calls for me driving 30-40-50 mins for outstanding work thats cool too! After all, i dont have to fit the bill on this one

On another note, the insurance adjuster only called for a repair to the fiberglass rear lip. He said all the fiberglass tabs were broken off and can be re-fiberglassed and the lip repainted. Does this sound accurate or should i fight with them to get a new one?

oh, fyi my car is an 03 Lexus Es300 and i do show it during the summer, so quality is crucial.

thanks!
    2003 LEXUS ES300
    Modded Man!

For the bodyshop I have to recommend Elite Paint and body. They are one hell of a shop. Ive used them everytime. Ask for Marty.

100 Commerce Blvd
    Bogart, GA 30622
    (706) 543-1609

Custom Sound on Atl Highway is good too
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

EAST COAST in Winder for the audio, talk to Jimmy
    NISSAN of Athens for the body shop, talk to Cale
    You only live once, maybe twice if you use the e-brake!

Quote Originally Posted by RISKYB
    EAST COAST in Winder for the audio, talk to Jimmy
    NISSAN of Athens for the body shop, talk to Cale
    x2 on East Coast....Jimmy has done some sick work. I used to distribute stuff to him.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

Cale is the man.

-zen motors-

for what its worth, when it comes to lexus or mercedes or bmw... Sports and Imports in Duluth is the best bodyshop imo in ga. as for audio, im sure my shop could figure it out.

resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar

I dont have any suggestions on shops but i would push for a new lip instead of a repaird one.

Wow guys... Really?

I'm in!

Hey guys, thanks for all the input. I'll let you know in a few weeks what happens.
    2003 LEXUS ES300
    Modded Man!