Thread: Goons Unite

Default Goons Unite

Alright this is my first thread in here, so ill make it count.
    GOON SQUAD we need your help, the Cruise for Kids Foundation needs more ideas for charity events, Kev and i have a few but we need some input from some fello Goons since this is a Goon Squad thing. Kev has an idea for the next event and i have a couple in the works that i still need to sit with Kevin and whoever else and finalize.
    PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS
    THANK YOU,

NAMNORI
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

Remember people. This is a non profit charitable foundation, that Bill and I, along with a few others, have started to make other peoples lives much better. So, give us some ideas to make those kids as happy as we get when our new 1000 wheels come... I know for a fact all my goons have nothing but a great heart. Throw the ideas out. I'm planning on meeting with Bill sometime soon. To discuss the next event.
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

We could put on a car show/meet to raise money and give all the proceeds to the ACS.

PS - we need our own private members only section.

who has the ability to give us that?
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

JM?

maybe he'll DO IT!

More Local events. Trips 300 miles away cost to much for people to do. Alot of people dont have jobs or have good paying jobs so family and bills come first. Im always down for anything local. Crusie or show.
    One Big Ass Mistake America

Definitly more local events. we're only doing on bir non local trip a year. This year is for Autism and somone told me to do the next one for Domestic Violence, so they are going to be scheduled way ahead of time to help people save up for them if they want to do it. all of the rest will be local,and as it gets warmer out we will do car washes shows and cookouts. one thing we need to look at is a fund raiser for the foundation so we can advertise a little better for our events, and that will probably be our first Big cookout. I was thinking about doing it a Lake Lanier but we will have to sit and discuss stuff like that. I'm currently working on our not for profit paperwork that makes donations to the fourndation 100% legal and legit.

i'm definately down for local events. it was a big pleasure to put together the "cruise for kids" with bill and kevin

yeah it was fun but the two week window took some of the fun out of it. oh well we are definitly better at time management because of that

I am also down to attend all of the local events. The cruise for kids was definitely a blast even with the rainy weather.

I pretty much think all goons are down for the local events but instead of telling us that give us ideas cuz this isnt real easy to think shit up when youve got family priorities to take care of first. Two under 2 is killing my brain.

Track days, road course or strip. Shows at places that will throw in a percentage of the days take in to the charity. Mountain cruise........ not runs. Just get together at a park or the lake. There tons of stuff to do.

i can set something up at the ymca facility off 365/985, use them to advertise the event for free in the local papers, plenty of room and LOTS of publicity! i can get a few bounce houses and some outdoor activities together etc for the kids. maybe a hay ride/raffle drawing/dunk tank the y has it all and it's at my disposal. they have a HUGR parking lot/soccer field. lmk when this meeting goes down and i will be sure to attend to help set things up!

Thanks for the input guys, its appreciated now cause of some other shit going on that involves me i think im gonna be scarse for a while but ill keep in touch with Kev and well come up with some ideas.

do i hear a bikini car wash coming soon????

yes balls you do.

well i guess i gotta start gettin my tan on and find wear i put that damn speedo of mine

Helmand Province, Afghanistan (Camp Leatherneck)

Just keep us posted. I'm always down to help. I ain't got much money but I can do what I can.

Chuckie cheese car show with a moon bounce?
    LAST OF THE DIEING BREED

howmany goon are gonna come out april 19th for the cars for a cure event? your support would be greatly appreciated!

^^^I should be there. What event is it and where?

its actually been moved to the 23 i think by the o.p. look int the events section and itll have the details