Thread: Falcons GM says they are looking to trade vick.

Default Falcons GM says they are looking to trade vick.

this could be interesting. obviously there are teams out there that can use his ability. vick needs a offensive that suits him well and he will shine. im just wondering what ATL can get for him. what do you all think?

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

hopefully atleast a mid round draft pick or 2. I loved Vick, but there is noway he can stay with us after all this, so all I can hope is we get something out of him... It's gonna cost us big on the salary cap to trade him though = /
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

This wouldnt be a repost of an already 2 page long thread or anything...
    BMW 750iL

the cap damage would be alot worse if they had just released him right? but that really would not make much sense anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    hopefully atleast a mid round draft pick or 2. I loved Vick, but there is noway he can stay with us after all this, so all I can hope is we get something out of him... It's gonna cost us big on the salary cap to trade him though = /

i really dont care what we get as long as we get RID of him
    Hey do me a favor real quick jump back into the gene pool i have some chlorine tablets i wanna try out!!!!!!

IA Member

I just know whatever team he does go to I will have me a jersey. Regardless of his past troubles he is still an extraordinary athlete.

Fah-Q

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    im just wondering what ATL can get for him. what do you all think?
    Not much...

i heard that, i will have a jersey too. haters can hate all they want, the man can play some ball, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4uhaterz
    I just know whatever team he does go to I will have me a jersey. Regardless of his past troubles he is still an extraordinary athlete.

they are stupid ass hell when he gets out even if he doesn't play he will still put ass in the stands and tickets will get sold
    Lsu tigers going # 1 again

Never go full retard

Detroit needs a QB right? Calvin Johnson would make me a happy Falcons fan. (wishful thinking I'm sure)

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    Detroit needs a QB right? Calvin Johnson would make me a happy Falcons fan. (wishful thinking I'm sure)
    lol,thats my dream deal vick and some picks for calvin......but i think vick needs to change to a WR or TB when he comes back,but i dont think his legs are strong anough to be a RB

Fah-Q

Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    Detriot has already said they are not intersted in Michael Vick. Along with the 49'ers, Bucs, and Jets...

That would be one of the worst trades possible for the Falcons. You already have a Pro Bowl receiver in White and glaring holes in the D...so, why?

Never go full retard

Quote Originally Posted by Spectic Tank
    Detriot has already said they are not intersted in Michael Vick. Along with the 49'ers, Bucs, and Jets...

That would be one of the worst trades possible for the Falcons. You already have a Pro Bowl receiver in White and glaring holes in the D...so, why?
    Haha, I know it's not the most practical thing ever. Don't try to debunk my non-serious post.

I just saw first hand what Calvin Johnson is capable of. And unfortunately (for a GT Student/Fan) I also saw first hand what Matt Ryan is capable of. It's just my little personal dream team.

...ass