Thread: Re: Mark's thread.

Default Re: Mark's thread.

It's all psychological Mark. No matter who the chicks were, how the looked or what you posted, you were going to receive a large amount of opposition because your level of cockiness was exponentially high.

You could've posted some grade A "bitches" only seen in magazines but people would still find something to down the "bitches" about by submitting lines like " She's probably a slut anyway" or "she probably snorts coke" or yeah my cousin and his friends ran a train on that whore. It's impossible to get props from guys when you approach things with cockiness. Even if the thread started off with guys giving you respect, there's always that "one dude" that comes alone with something bad to say then others follow suit.

DON'T MISS MY POINT DAMMIT: Nothing against Mark or the people who posted, just stating the natural order of human nature.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

he said hottest bishes...those bishes...i've seen hotter...IRL, not to mention on screen...so i mean, if u say hottest...post some grade A not some shit that skidded by the FDA

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    he said hottest bishes...those bishes...i've seen hotter...IRL, not to mention on screen...so i mean, if u say hottest...post some grade A not some shit that skidded by the FDA

i understand, word usage is key!

ant - WTF?

BAN!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

LIRFL @ ANT...I DIDNT SEE THAT SHIT WHEN I WAS INTIALY SCROLLING UP LOL

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    It's all psychological Mark. No matter who the chicks were, how the looked or what you posted, you were going to receive a large amount of opposition because your level of cockiness was exponentially high.

You could've posted some grade A "bitches" only seen in magazines but people would still find something to down the "bitches" about by submitting lines like " She's probably a slut anyway" or "she probably snorts coke" or yeah my cousin and his friends ran a train on that whore. It's impossible to get props from guys when you approach things with cockiness. Even if the thread started off with guys giving you respect, there's always that "one dude" that comes alone with something bad to say then others follow suit.

DON'T MISS MY POINT DAMMIT: Nothing against Mark or the people who posted, just stating the natural order of human nature.

A man should never feel the need to boast or brag about anything, unless he feels the need to prove something?

kevy you know i don't give 2 shits about the haters on this site....ive been dealing with them for years now....it's nothing new to me. .

I'm as gangster as they come.

"real recognize real i suppose"

/jeezy

always.... always my friend.