Thread: Pres. Bush Address to the Nation

Default Pres. Bush Address to the Nation

What Do you all think about this speech tonight?
    And Pres. Bush Approval Ratings the lowest it has ever been.

...Is anyone Watching this right now, its live- on about every news channel.
    Well its over now..that is it.

Whats Everyones Feedback on his address about Katrina etc. and Blamming himself about the slow response basically.

What..why the hell is this white dude interviewing these Astrodome victoms for? of course they are going to say positive things about it on TV.

Damn, thats horrible for Bush if no one on here watched it probably also got the lowest Broadcast ratings also..lol
    Last edited by TranceDJ06; 09-16-2005 at 02:05 PM.

i watched it. Hes the president, would you expect him not to take responsibility for the delayed response? What were the interviews you are refering to?
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

yeah, I watched, it was the right thing to do...he addressed the nation and I'll leave it at that....what do you want us to do? debate over it?

He had to accept blame. He's been avoiding the blame for weeks and taking a whole lot of shit for it. I don't blame him though, he's an idiot just doing what idiots do best, stay on vacation and fuck up everything they touche. I'm just supprised its taken the average American Joe this long to figure out he's a moron. Not like the man has 3 books of Bushisms published already. More than enough to make even a 5 year old question his ablility to put lego together and describe what he made in a complete and intelligent sentence. Why couldn't the American public figure out his clear short cummings before the election?????? I guess there is just not enough "edumacation in dis cuntrwee". I wish we had a system of government like many European countries have. When their priminister fucks up on a regular basis parliment can call for a vote of no confidence and get him the fuck out. Then call for new elections. Oh how sweet it would be to send Dubya packing with a complimentary swift kick in the ass out the door. Ahhhhhh I could only dream I guess.