Thread: Ok IA need help....

Certified Gearhead

Default Ok IA need help....

MY HUSBAND IS HOME FOR GOOD NOW AND NEEDS A DAILY DRIVER. HE IS WANTING TO FIND A SHELL IN AWESOME CONDITION AND THEN BUILD IT UP... i WAS GONNA LOOK AROUND BUT i THOUGH i MIGHT GET MORE SUGGESTIONS IF i JUST ASK... aLL INPUT IS WANTED.... THANKS

Certified Gearhead

Default 00 Integra GSR $5500 OBO

Why buy a shell when you can buy my 00 Integra GSR with a freshly rebuilt GSR motor that only has 550 miles on it so far. I'm asking for $5500 OBO.

Honda Fail

lol dont stop trying man

Quote Originally Posted by sammai6620
    Why buy a shell when you can buy my 00 Integra GSR with a freshly rebuilt GSR motor that only has 550 miles on it so far. I'm asking for $5500 OBO.
    No sig ATM

Suck my country R@@T SOHC MONSTER's Avatar

A shell and a daily driver aren't really the same. If you want a daily driver then just get a running car of choice thats in decent condition. IMO buying a shell and building it to be a daily driver will cost you alot more then just finding one already running.

Quote Originally Posted by dub_girl
    MY HUSBAND IS HOME FOR GOOD NOW AND NEEDS A DAILY DRIVER. HE IS WANTING TO FIND A SHELL IN AWESOME CONDITION AND THEN BUILD IT UP... i WAS GONNA LOOK AROUND BUT i THOUGH i MIGHT GET MORE SUGGESTIONS IF i JUST ASK... aLL INPUT IS WANTED.... THANKS

ANDREW AKA DEAF GUY 404 THE DC4's Avatar

^^ true that
    NIKON Squad member 05

Mah shit thread

Certified Gearhead

Your right... I was thinking the same thing but how do I make sure a shell is good? You know me I am oblivious to things like that... Know where I can find one by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by SOHC MONSTER
    A shell and a daily driver aren't really the same. If you want a daily driver then just get a running car of choice thats in decent condition. IMO buying a shell and building it to be a daily driver will cost you alot more then just finding one already running.

Banned

I got a 94 ls with type r swap $5000 clean 00 front slammed on ls meshies

i have a 240
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Quote Originally Posted by SOHC MONSTER
    no it wont . the only way for a shell to cost more to be back to Operating status is to be FUBAR b4 purchase in which thats not a "Shell" . if you already have a motor laying around and know how to do the swap yourself ... its HELLA CHEAP! . 500 CRX + spare motor = Daily beater

93 sol Si
    95 sol S
    95 sol Si

/Oo ___A___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|