Thread: FS: Hayashi Racing 501 3-piece 5x114.3 Wheels - YOUR CHOICE (17x8 et20 OR 16x9 et37)

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: Hayashi Racing 501 3-piece 5x114.3 Wheels - YOUR CHOICE (17x8 et20 OR 16x9 et37)

I have about completed refinishing these wheels, but I have decided to start another project instead. That means these are available for sale.

They are Hayashi Racing (oldschool HRE) 501 3-piece forged 5x114.3 wheels. They looking similar to BBS RS wheels, but they are rarer and in my opinion better since you can remove the centers without completely disassembling the entire wheel.

I am polishing TWO sets of lips/barrels for them, and you can choose between either:

A set of four 17x8 et20
    OR
    A set of four 16x9 et37

The centers have been freshly powercoated a dark, dark, dark gold with reflective flakes. My goal was to have the polished lips shine on the centers to bring out a dark shimmer. The lips are polished as stated before as well as the wheels bolts. The centers cap nuts are original and I did not refinish them. You could run them as-is or sand and repaint.

Price is $1000 obo via Paypal or cash for either 16x9 or 17x8; your choice.

Enough talking, here are the pictures. I have pics of the centers and "before" pics of the wheels. I can't take a complete "after" picture though until I put them in the 16 or 17 barrels of course. However I included a picture of an HRE ad from the 80's so you see how the wheel looked new. Thanks!

CENTERS

BEFORE

old ad
    Last edited by darkga; 12-10-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Fuckin sick.. I love meshies.. But I don't have money lol GLWS
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

Certified Gearhead

Price drop. Willing to work with serious buyers.

blank

wow. they look great. to bad i am not 5x114

Certified Gearhead

You could always dual drill since these have centerplates to cover the bolt holes. Are you 4x114.3?