Thread: Electric Guitar, Amp, strap, and case....

Jordan_W

Default Electric Guitar, Amp, strap, and case....

Hey, I got a Dean Avalanche One electric guitar about 2 years ago for Christmas. I was planning on taking lessons but when I found out how much they were I decided to bail out so now I have had this guitar in my basement for 2 years. I need to sell it, It is in MINT PERFECT condition probably been out of the bag for MAYBE an HOUR of its entire life. Every now and then I would try and play something, but when I realized I couldnt do anything at all I decided to give up, and put it away. I am asking 400.00 For everything. This will include Blue Dean Avalanche One Guitar (The plastic isnt even taken off the back), Crate GFX-15 Amp, Awesome Padded Guitar Case, Nice Silver Strap....complete package.... I know nothing about guitars but feel free to ask me any questions..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p9070014-jpg   -p9070019-jpg  

Jordan_W

bump...need to sell!

Jordan_W

C'mon someone, you know you want it!!!

hondaisdabest

give you a 100

Jordan_W

^^ ummm.... how bout no...lol

Jordan_W

bizzump....

Jordan_W

THIS STUFF IS BRAND NEW....SOMEONE BUY IT!!!!!!!!111one11!!!!1

Jordan_W

C'mon plz buy this stuff I don't want it, make an offer!!...

Jordan_W

C'mon MAKE AN OFFER!!! PLZ do it now

Jordan_W

BUMPOLA.....!!!11one!11!!

Jordan_W

bump for a good guy and a good seller....lol

lol i trade you two painball guns. Two 20oz tank and a 12s. Mask, Hopper, two barrels and plug barrel.

Jordan_W

^ no thanks, i already have an autococker, i dont need anymore guns.

Jordan_W

bump

look the amp is about worthless(it's too small no one who plays guitar would want it), and so is the case... (it's a soft case=awful)
    your asking way too much for it..... i can go to a music shop and buy that whole get up for like 250, and urs is used... come up with a better price....

Jordan_W

^ umm i doubt you can buy all that for 250, so go do some more research or something, and no the amp isnt worthless....

um... yeah i can... maybe not the exact same guitar... and yeah the amp is worthless i have one.. no one wants an amp that small for starters, 2 they don't cost much brand new.. urs is 2yrs old...
    the sell fenders in packages like that for like 250... i've done my research... (i've played for like 7 years)(i don't know everything but i do know what i'm sayin here...) i looked up ur guitar and brand new it's worth 200... so it's depreciated since then... the amp maybe 25... maybe...

Jordan_W

^^ well good for you, if you dont want what i have for sale then why are you even posting in my thread? gtfo