Thread: XFX 9600GT Video Card

Your Moms Moderattor

Default XFX 9600GT Video Card

Up for sale is my newly bought NVIDIA XFX 9600GT XXX Edition. Comes factory overclocked to 700mhz Core, and 2000mhz Memory, with a 1750mhz Shader Clock.

I can be reached at 678-799-0062, ask for David. Or you can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

I bought this card, 3 months from Newegg, and for a mid-range card is has a lot of power. It comes with a double life time warranty, which means that since I am the original buyer of the retail card I can transfer my life time warranty to another person. I registered the card and the transfer process is very simple. It just requires registration at the XFX website.

I am selling this card because I recently bought a GTX 260, and I have no use for this card anymore. This Card scales great when put in SLI.

I will throw in S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl in for free if you buy the video card at asking price. Normally the card retails for $120.

Keywords: NVIDIA ATI 9600 9600GT XFX EVEA BFG 9800 9800GT Video Card VGA Card GPU Graphics Processor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9600gt-jpg  

what is your askin price?

IA Member

Price?